**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormammu soul bond [Merged Threads]

13»

Comments

• Gigonite69Gigonite69 Posts: 92
    Yep, I verified this is not working while playing arena. Doesn’t show the soul bond for more than a millisecond, and does not do build up charges to do heavy attack damage. Please fix, he’s not near as good without that ability!
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    I left a similar thread this morning. He’s kinda useless without his soul charges and can’t heal because of it.

Might as well be she hulk since his damage is low and he can’t really take many hits
    Yes. He’s trash now until they fix it. Can’t even bring him into AQ now since he hits like a toddler
    Yeah he’s trash now. If they don’t fix him I’m prolly just going to sell him. He’s worth more points for SA if I open and level lol.

He hits like vision and takes hits like storm... without soul charges and healing he’s one of the worst champs in the game
  • TMD84TMD84 Posts: 1
    Soul Bond not applying with heavy attack. Guessing its a bug.
  • Shakal108Shakal108 Posts: 8
    I noticed that Dormammu soul link doesn't trigger when applying a heavy attack on the opponent. It can be seen for 1 sec but instantly disappear.
    thanks
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    All we can hope is that it does not take months to fix
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    So I've been grinding at the Arena for MODOK and ever since the Update went through I've noticed a peculiar bug with Dormammu's Soul Bond ability. A Soul Bond is placed initially by landing a Heavy Attack on the opponent, and is useful in adding more damage when using Dormammu to attack. Ever since the update went through, any time you want to place a Soul Bond on an opponent, it immediately disappears, then you are unable to place any Soul Bond whatsoever for the remainder of the fight. Kabam please?
  • DondoDondo Posts: 1
    This has been happening to me too
  • Hey Everybody,

We've just pushed a fix for this issue. Within the next 30 minutes, your Dormammu should be acting as he was before the update. You will need to restart the Game to get the fix to propagate to your device.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fix out to you as quickly as we could.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    5ka6sx27jbi7.png
    Just took this in Arena
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Hey Everybody,

We've just pushed a fix for this issue. Within the next 30 minutes, your Dormammu should be acting as he was before the update. You will need to restart the Game to get the fix to propagate to your device.

Thank you all for your patience as we worked to get this fix out to you as quickly as we could.

Im actually genuinely saying thank you folks at kabam i know i give alot of criticism but thanks for fixing this hes on my War Defense.
  • Sehaj2702Sehaj2702 Posts: 4
    It's working now... Thanks kabam
  • Tyson072013Tyson072013 Posts: 56
    Thanks yall