**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Lol! No 5* AG offer!

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
After all the community outrage last week, these offers don't look to quell anything anytime soon.

Comments

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I can't see any offers..
  • NEONEO Posts: 347
    They are definitely way out of touch with a majority of the community with these offers.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Oh I see, they're in the bundle for only the equivalent of $500. They were $99 a year ago, how does that work?
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Wow what a disappointment...
  • GK_23GK_23 Posts: 282 ★★★
    Actually, it’s $500. Hahaha. What a rip!
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Restart I see now.. Well a free 5* on top of the units isn't to bad.. Not as good as last year but not terrible.. I guess
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    Very disappointing to be honest
  • Lilhavana123Lilhavana123 Posts: 3
    im so piss off
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Haha pass.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Quit being Debby downers overall this are.some pretty sweet deals. You get Units plus abunch of extra stuff.

There is stuff yes. But with the rarity of 5* AGs and the fact that they had them in this offer last year, not seeing them for an equivalent of $99 or less is disappointing for those of us who have been waiting.
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    Quit being Debby downers overall this are.some pretty sweet deals. You get Units plus abunch of extra stuff.

I need some of whatever you’re on if you really think these are sweet deals a. Compared to the offers last year or b. At this point in the meta of the game since Kabam so kindly wants to keep talking about the meta of the game.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    I ain't mad at the offers
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    Kabam are going to probably give AG away with compensation on the planned no login day lol
    got to love their sneaky counters lol
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Freaking insane. This game sucks. I’m just gonna log out now screw this
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    And if you pay 300$ you can get a whole t5b ahead of ftp players

I spend some money but.... I have t5bs sitting around collecting dust
  • Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    Nothing special about these offers. We see them occasionally throughout the year.
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Wow I really thought they would progress the Odin deal. And instead of a Random AQ we would get a Generic. We don’t even get that, just a 5 star crystal.

Sad.
  • kmbell81kmbell81 Posts: 47
    This is a lousy offer that is so outrageously priced that probably 98% of your player base can not afford it.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    At this rate we all should get a free 5* Marvelous crystal cause no one is going to buy your garbage offers
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Wow I really thought they would progress the Odin deal. And instead of a Random AQ we would get a Generic. We don’t even get that, just a 5 star crystal.

Sad.

You also get t5 basic fragments. If you don't realize why this is better than an awakening gem then you should just delete the game