**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Black Panther CW bugged on war defense

CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
When placed on node 44 in war (we're tier 3) BPCW gets a +66% armor buff that persists through the fight. But this armor buff is triggering reflect stun like his normal armor buffs.

That means that at no point during the fight can you stun BPCW or you will be stunned (the buff didn't go away, does it every time). The BPCW I just had the issue with was unduped.

Used SW, vision AoU, HE - all same effect
Google pixel with Android OS

Please acknowledge whether this is a bug and let me know if you need more info.

Comments

• CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
    Any news on this? Is this a bug or intentional?
  • DB350ZZZDB350ZZZ Posts: 53
    If CPBW is not dup'd, he starts the fight with armor up. As you hit him, his armor goes up as well. With the node being an armor buff, it would make sense that the armor buff is up the whole fight. I could be wrong though. That's one of the reasons people like using him as defense since you can't really stun him.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    Not a bug, only way to clear it is to nullify.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Definitely intentional
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    I had one war where on armor node there is no way u can stun u have to play as if he is on stun immune on a armor node he is annoying since u do sometimes parry when u don't want to
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    When you stun him or nullify him his armor disappear for a short time, then come back again, it's always been like this.
  • Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
    Node 41 as well. I fought a duped BPCW and he started the fight with the armor up buff, and this eventually cornered me, which led me into another issue where I was trapped inside the wall.
  • DuderhockenDuderhocken Posts: 19
    It's working as intended, nothing new here. Play like you would a stun immune and bait specials and he's dead
  • CrackhorseCrackhorse Posts: 64
    edited May 2017
    I think the issue right now is two fold.
    1. The ability states that it 'consumes an armor up effect to reflect stun' but on armor up nodes there is no armor up effect being consumed at the start, so it shouldn't work based on the wording.
    2. Your used to be able to block at the beginning of fights without parrying. Since patch 13.0 I haven't been able to block before the opponent's attack even if I hold my finger on the screen during the run up. So it's an automatic stun to start the fight (same problem if I try to evade immediately)

After fighting him a couple of more times it's clear there is a bug, but the bug may simply be the inability to block before his attack. Who else is having this issue?
  • MagicBentonMagicBenton Posts: 280 ★★★
    It's always been like this. Any time you face CWBP on an armor node in AW you can't parry or you will be stunned. Intentional or not I couldn't tell you, but nothing has changed in this regard since he came out.

As far as @Crackhorse issue, I never have a problem of evading at the start against him. Haven't tried the block but not parry start as I think it makes more sense to start with a dash back.
  • Justice_Evo_8Justice_Evo_8 Posts: 213 ★★
    It's intentional. Armor nodes like that are the only place I will put a cwbp lol. Use Thor. That works.