**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Lol! No 5* AG offer!

13»

Comments

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    I’ve saved my money for months for this year’s Fourth of July deals. From now until today, I’ve picked up so many amazing champs like Doctor Voodoo, quake, and many others that required to be awakened. I was so excited to pick up my 5* awakening gem this year in the 4th of July deals. I’ve even made lists of who I’m going to awaken and who I’m going to save for in the class that I would get. I was so excited, until today, when I logged into the game, I saw the regular deals, and I was disappointed, then outraged. Who the hell has 15k units lying around? The fact that you add a lot more stuff to the 5* awakening gem, proves that you believe this is a “pay to win”. Maybe 12 people that’s are adults can burn 15k units for this, but I’m 16. I’ve been waiting for this awakening gem for months, then to see it crumble in front of me and see you actually rip the hell out of your customers so you can make more money and scam your customers. This is disgusting. I think I speak for all of us in the community and say that your recent tactics to scam the hell out of your customers is upsetting. You make money off units alone. WHY NOT MAKE THE COMMUNITY HAPPY INSTEAD OF SCAMMING THE HELL OUT OF US. Something needs to be done. I’m never spending a penny again on this filth you call a “free to play game” and for whoever reads this message, I encourage you to do the same.

Crystal Opening Whale has 15K units lying around...

LOL

I have 50k laying around for a lol run but i doubt ill buy this offer and be disappointed
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Aleor wrote: »
    AURELIUS wrote: »
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'm making sure that the team sees all of your thoughts. It's important to keep in mind that different players have different needs and wants in game, and while we tried to cater to as many as possible, we'll never be able to give everybody exactly what they want.

We chose to include a 5-Star Awakening Gem in the Unit offer, and to gear the free bonus items in the Odin Package towards Ranking Up 5-Star and 6-Star Champions.

We'll keep your wishes in mind for the future.

The problem is it isnt generic its a chance i have 1 character on my roster that isnt awakened id rather just keep him unawakened than throw money at an offer that isnt for a veteran player.

I guess the problem is the offer price is too high for what people have already seen cheaper before, so people expected something better

Exactly they are trying to milk the whales aka myself but most of us whales see the little value in this deal.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,037 ★★★★★
    Thank you all for your feedback. I'm making sure that the team sees all of your thoughts. It's important to keep in mind that different players have different needs and wants in game, and while we tried to cater to as many as possible, we'll never be able to give everybody exactly what they want.

We chose to include a 5-Star Awakening Gem in the Unit offer, and to gear the free bonus items in the Odin Package towards Ranking Up 5-Star and 6-Star Champions.

Im like the offer but AQ for a 5 Stars is Not worth 500$ any more. Im wuld rater hav set all the tier5b Got in the bulide for unit so it Not only pay2win ther Can get all Them
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    When you start adding info together it doesn’t look good.

It started with the micro event discussion yesterday

- Micro event is basically rifts.
    - rifts have always had a chance of full 5 star or awakening gem.
    - Micro event does not offer these instead shards
    - Full crystal is moved to odins offer and awakening moved to 15k units, both requiring large amounts of spending.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    After a disappointing month, with the unpopular combatant assignments, numerous outages, and an update that almost caused another exodus, this is the special July 4th offer? :D:D:D:D
    I actually had google credit ready, ain't spending a dime on this one Kabam. Please try again
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★

I am curious why we should believe that our opinions matter. Only good deals/rewards/compensation i have seen were the original 4x/5x unit offers, last 4th and post 12.0.

It just feels like one hit after another
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    I saved money anticipating a 5* gem despite all the issues in game. Sold console games I don’t play anymore for iTunes credit as well.
    Very unimpressed, very disappointed.
    Definitely not spending $100 for a 5* champ from Boss Rush Underdogs...
    And I DEFINITELY won’t spent $500 to get what was $100 last year with some extra stuff thrown in.
  • Daz2708Daz2708 Posts: 36
    I dont get these deals just out of principle your $90 you spent would be £120 here in the uk its so wrong that other countrys have to pay more so kabam stuff ya offers where the sun dont shine
  • PurePure Posts: 44
    Like always they find a way to s
    Screw us*
    All I see is catering to the new players ☹
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,717 ★★★
    A 5* awakening gem would be great but this year's offer isn't too bad either.
    Though I feel it is geared more towards the advance players who are uncollected.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    edited July 2018

For every 1 person willing to spend $500 to get a 16.7% chance at the right class of 5* awakening gem, there are probably 100 people willing to spend $100 to get a generic/class of my choice 5* awakening gem. (myself included).

So Kabam, you can either make $500 for every whale out there, or $100 + $10000 for everyone who would otherwise feel this was worth it.

It seems your poor mathematics skills are only outdone by your poor testing of your product prior to release.

So, thanks for saving me from spending money this 4th of July.
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★

BS!! You know we want the 5* Awakening Gem so yall package it with a bunch of other **** we don't need and expect us to shell out $500 instead of $100 which is reasonable, or at least what we expected.

Who is we? There are all different ranges of Players with different needs.

Yeah, who needs a 5* awakening gem? I need those sweet sweet 3* ags and some arena boosts.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    axelelf_1 wrote: »

BS!! You know we want the 5* Awakening Gem so yall package it with a bunch of other **** we don't need and expect us to shell out $500 instead of $100 which is reasonable, or at least what we expected.

Who is we? There are all different ranges of Players with different needs.

Yeah, who needs a 5* awakening gem? I need those sweet sweet 3* ags and some arena boosts.
    We might not, but some do. They have an entire Player Base to consider.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    I take it that none of you actually read the unit based offers. Awakening gem is $500 via units.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Unpopular opinion here but as I'm going for 100% lol I might as well buy units while we get a ton of extras with
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39
    Not only was a 5-star awakening gem included in an Odin's vault last year for $100, but now they want us to spend $500 on the same thing. If I were going to spend that much, which I'm not, I would only do it on a sure thing. Utter disappointment Kabam. It costs you nothing to produce good deals for your customers.
  • Bgchow13Bgchow13 Posts: 39
    Someone from Kabam explain to the community that squeezing a lot of money from a small select group is a bettter business practice than providing a product that the majority of its customers want at a reasonable price.
  • PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Bgchow13 wrote: »
    Someone from Kabam explain to the community that squeezing a lot of money from a small select group is a bettter business practice than providing a product that the majority of its customers want at a reasonable price.

Only with broken mathematics :)
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217

Here is something from a (for once level headed, right now sober player)

A 5* awakening gem will always be useful at the current moment or future. As a begining player i would snag the 4* AGs because eventually they "Would" be used. The 5* champs are nice but with the crystal system, too much garbage vs great champs. The AG gives players a small bit of control over the randomness