**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wasp question

YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
So I read her spotlight, and I have a question on her ability/sig ability.

Does her evade/counterattack only occur after she is damagingly debuffed and purified? In other words, if I am using Blade/a champion who does not have DoT, are they safe from being countered?

Comments

• Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    She has a chance to counterattack regardless of if shes under a debuff effect
  • Planc2007Planc2007 Posts: 46
    So does this mean that if she is not under a damaging debuff she should not counter attack? That is how I read this
    When Attacked
    • Wasp has a 8% chance to shrug off all Damaging Debuffs other than Bleed, then shrink to Counter Attack, Evading the opponent’s attack and inflicting Shock, dealing 1384 Energy Damage over 8 seconds. This ability does not activate if Wasp is about to Parry an attack.

So if she is not under a damaging debuff she should not counter? Or should it read:

When Attacked
    • Wasp has a 8% chance to shrink to Counter Attack, Evading the opponent’s attack and inflicting Shock, dealing 1384 Energy Damage over 8 seconds. This ability does not activate if Wasp is about to Parry an attack. If a damaging debuff is on she will shrug it off.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf Please clarify.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,754 ★★★★★
    After baiting Wasp's heavy attack, she will be in cool down duration and cannot evade and attack in that window.