**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Downtime Compensation [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    My alliance lost a war we could have won. Rewarding all members involved in that war with the same compensation isn’t fair. One team got a win handed to them the other a loss. The fair thing would be to compensate the team that got the loss.

But then it’s impossible to tell which alliances were going to win and which were going to lose in each respective war if the server didn’t go down.

Just out of curiosity, why would you assume that the other alliance got the win handed to them because of the servers being down?
  • Patchie93 wrote: »
    ok i am gonna say this now last week we was told compensation will be eary this week now its next week i fell we are being pissed about and screwed over and to say about the goold member arena players is a joke when you support closes the tickets in seconds i spent £50 to get goldpool in the event and i get the finger not even a refund @Kabam Miike

No they said they would begin discussing early this week. So maybe if you read correctly you wouldn't be so pissed about them following to what they said

maybe you should read

TenebrousTenebrific Posts: 425Administrator∙Moderator › June 30
    Hey Summoners, we are happy to report that the game is now back up. We will be continuing to closely monitor stability. We apologize for how long it took to get things back up and running, and appreciate everyone's patience. As previously mentioned, we will be assessing the full impact and start discussion regarding what compensation will look like early next week.

For the remainder of the current Alliance Quest, the team has placed the timers to 30 minutes.
  • Escape2794Escape2794 Posts: 87
    Kabam, may you please give us compensation? All I want is a simple 4 star MODOK as compensation. Thanks
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Patchie93 wrote: »
    ok i am gonna say this now last week we was told compensation will be eary this week now its next week i fell we are being pissed about and screwed over and to say about the goold member arena players is a joke when you support closes the tickets in seconds i spent £50 to get goldpool in the event and i get the finger not even a refund @Kabam Miike

No they said they would begin discussing early this week. So maybe if you read correctly you wouldn't be so pissed about them following to what they said

maybe you should read

TenebrousTenebrific Posts: 425Administrator∙Moderator › June 30
    Hey Summoners, we are happy to report that the game is now back up. We will be continuing to closely monitor stability. We apologize for how long it took to get things back up and running, and appreciate everyone's patience. As previously mentioned, we will be assessing the full impact and start discussion regarding what compensation will look like early next week.

For the remainder of the current Alliance Quest, the team has placed the timers to 30 minutes.

We were actually supposed to get Compensated this week now their pushing it back to next week... Don't really matter to me bc were still getting it but the point is they said early this week and changed it to next week
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    You don't need to rerun Goldpool, just give everyone 1 level higher rank rewards. Easy peasy
  • Fishman13579Fishman13579 Posts: 98
    I'd be happy if they just awakened the goldpool I have lol.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hey!

We've certainly not forgotten about compensation. It's still early in the week, so please be patient and we'll give everyone updates as we have them. Thanks.

How long does it take? Please elaborate cause so far what im seeing is the 4th offers are complete garbage to appease the "New players". Veteran players aren't going to fall for that garbage cause we can earn a 5* atleast every month.
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Escape2794 wrote: »
    Kabam, may you please give us compensation? All I want is a simple 4 star MODOK as compensation. Thanks

Just give me 4k 5* shards and keep the rest of the junk away from me
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Ben345q wrote: »
    Hey Everybody

To give you all a little insight into what's going on here: We're going to be meeting today to measure how our Summoners were affected by the outage on Friday/Saturday. There were lots of different things going on at that time, so we want to ensure that we are able to discuss them all. After we've done this, we can start to figure out how we're going to Compensate for the issues.

Thank you for your patience as we work on this.

I'll help. Give everyone the following:

100x full energy refills
    100,000 4 star shards
    50,000 5 star shards
    20,000 6 star shards
    10,000 units
    100 of each T4CC
    1,000 T4BC
    100 T5BC
    50 5 star generic Awakening gems
    100 4 star generic Awakening gems
    100,000 5 star generic signature stones
    10,000 4 star generic signature stones
    1,000,000,000,000,000 Gold

I think that's fair without giving us too much.

That's all? How about ONE TEN STAR CHAMPION!!!!!

How about a free 5* thanos and every catalyst to get him to R4 and awaken him
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Just realized, that post was not as clear as it could have been. My goal is have a plan that addresses all areas of the game that were affected by Thursday, including what we'll be doing to make it right. This varies because there was so much going on, including 3 different Arenas, AQ, AW, an Event Quest, Assassin Assignments, and possibly Merc Missions as well.

This is a pretty big list, so finding not only what to do, but how to do it, is going to take a little time.

Honestly my biggest concern is WHY is this constantly happening. You and Ad0ra shouldnt have to be on damage control 24/7. The biggest issue is there is a pattern forming and not a good one for players, whales, free2play, or Kabam
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    You would think that with the money they're rolling in from the July 4th sales that they would be glad to give back, especially since people keep playing and forgiving their non-stop mistakes. I mean seriously, with the amount that kabam messes something up, their servers crash, or they make doodoo micro-dungeons (I'm surprised that nobody has made a pun involving micro-realms and micro-transactions yet) you'd think they should just include another weekly reward calendar solely for compensation for mistakes.
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    Just realized, that post was not as clear as it could have been. My goal is have a plan that addresses all areas of the game that were affected by Thursday, including what we'll be doing to make it right. This varies because there was so much going on, including 3 different Arenas, AQ, AW, an Event Quest, Assassin Assignments, and possibly Merc Missions as well.

This is a pretty big list, so finding not only what to do, but how to do it, is going to take a little time.

Make sure you add to the list the people like me who wasted items attempting a legend run for the antman quest.. legend run absolutely completely ruined.

• 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    Any Update on the situation? Will the compensation be pushed out before the marvelous crystals? or together?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    with how goldpool arena announcement advertised it as lots of 5* and 6* shards, I'd be happy if we got smth like 4k and 2k accordingly, don't really want anything else (maybe AG, but that's not gonna happen)
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    days after days and im still waiting
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    days after days and im still waiting

Next week I guess. It's on the fixed post about the offers
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    How about
    everyone gets a marvellous crystal
    300k+ chances at 5star and 6star heroes
    200k+ chances at 4 and 5star heroes
    100k+ chances at 3 and 4star heroes
    Less than 100k chances at 2, 3, 4 star heroes
  • The_Flash_73The_Flash_73 Posts: 13
    the timer stops for legend runs when we go into emergency maintenance so technically you still could have finished your legends attempt

Make sure you add to the list the people like me who wasted items attempting a legend run for the antman quest.. legend run absolutely completely ruined.