**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th of july odin pack offer

Stryke71121Stryke71121 Posts: 183
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
so the 4th of july offer is not awarding the 5 star hero crystal.

[Edited by Moderation]
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    so the 4th of july offer is not awarding the 5 star hero crystal.

Buy an odins mate i feel its catered to the new players
  • Hey there,

Can you try and restart your Game? This usually solves this problem. If you still have not received your 5-Star Crystal, you can then send a ticket to our Support Team, and they can look into this for you.
  • peterock357peterock357 Posts: 18
    I bought 3 and didn’t get the 5* crystals as well. Restarted the game several times.
    I agree. Is Is a bummer to spend that much on a mobile game and have to go chasing the items you bought.
  • Hey there,

Can you try and restart your Game? This usually solves this problem. If you still have not received your 5-Star Crystal, you can then send a ticket to our Support Team, and they can look into this for you.

already done that and opened a support ticket. I posted to give the community a heads up. its really sad just how many problems have made its way into the game. a lot of it like the problems with today's offer is simple coding and shouldn't be happening. We shouldn't have to be spending our time fighting with support to get what we paid for .

I just checked out your account, and I'm definitely seeing that the 5-Star Crystal from the Purchase is in your account. I've also synced with a member of our Support team to confirm the same. If you still don't see it, can you try one last restart of the game, and see if that brings it back. If not, we're going to have to do some investigation.
    Hey there,

already done that and opened a support ticket. I posted to give the community a heads up. its really sad just how many problems have made its way into the game. a lot of it like the problems with today's offer is simple coding and shouldn't be happening. We shouldn't have to be spending our time fighting with support to get what we paid for .

I just checked out your account, and I'm definitely seeing that the 5-Star Crystal from the Purchase is in your account. I've also synced with a member of our Support team to confirm the same. If you still don't see it, can you try one last restart of the game, and see if that brings it back. If not, we're going to have to do some investigation.

Can you check mine please? peterock357
    I should have 3. @kabam mike
  • If you're not seeing it, can you take a look under the Shards section?
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Pm'd you @Kabam Miike
    I have shards but those are from the other offers I purchased. The 1000,4000, and ,10000 unit as well
    Also got the wrong marvelous crystal lol
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    That's where mine went into the shard section.. It comes up as if you have already claimed the crystal and it's waiting to be open..
    As well as the 3 black panther chest I purchased.
    Also full 5* are worth way more in sa then shard
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    IOSJasoN wrote: »
    That's where mine went into the shard section.. It comes up as if you have already claimed the crystal and it's waiting to be open..

incorrect the 5 star shards i have are from the other offers and the unit bundle i purchased

It will not show up as shards but as a claimed 10k crystal
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

incorrect the 5 star shards i have are from the other offers and the unit bundle i purchased

I'm not sure what you're seeing but @IOSJasoN is correct about what he is seeing: the 5* crystal you get from the Odin offer shows up as 1 unopened crystal in the 5-star hero crystal section of the shard crystals tab if you receive it correctly.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

I'm not sure what you're seeing but @IOSJasoN is correct about what he is seeing: the 5* crystal you get from the Odin offer shows up as 1 unopened crystal in the 5-star hero crystal section of the shard crystals tab if you receive it correctly.

Exactly full 5* crystals have always been given out like this
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Actually I feel Odin's pack is not that bad, but it does seemed more geared towards those who are more advance and is uncollected.
    It is definitely something for the long run instead of immediate usage.
    At east you also get a 5* hero crystal :)
    When I first started playing 2 years ago, on 2 separate occasions, I got a complete Tier 2 alpha catalyst in the monthly calendar. Being a newbie, it didn't help me much but in the long run, it was great.

So with that said, like I said, Odin's pack, to me is not that bad, especially if you can afford to buy it 3 times ($300.00 :o). You would get a complete Tier 5 basic catalyst and 2 complete Tier 2 Alpha catalysts as well as 3 5* hero crystal.
  • I see what is happening. It is correct that the three 5* crystals were put into the shards section. They really do appear as unopened crystals (as if you claimed them by shards but did not open them yet). I swear when fully formed 5* were purchased or rewarded before they showed up on the regular side. For me it was confusing because I happened to have 30k 5* shards which also equals 3 5* crystals. I have sent in a ticket before discovering this @Kabam Miike can you cancel my ticket?
  • HailTheGreat1HailTheGreat1 Posts: 40
    Since a full 5* crystal is being purchased you should be getting full SA points for them. Id make sure becuase theres a huge difference in points. I was going to buy a deal ubtil I saw they gated the 5* awakening gem. So to get the same 1 item from last year that cost 1 Odin, this year it costs about 5 Odins. Is Scott Pruit running this show cus its swampy.
  • TonyZ99TonyZ99 Posts: 8
    I also did not get the 5* crystal. I’ve already sent a ticket and I’ve been told by Kabam support Mia and Yuki that I have received it. I really hope you guys fix this. Getting ridiculous now that support won’t even check. They just tell you you got it
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    TonyZ99 wrote: »
    I also did not get the 5* crystal. I’ve already sent a ticket and I’ve been told by Kabam support Mia and Yuki that I have received it. I really hope you guys fix this. Getting ridiculous now that support won’t even check. They just tell you you got it

You likely did get it. As others have said, look at the shards sections. There should be three crystals there ready to open in the five star shards part.
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    Finally found it. It looks kind of weird if you haven't seen how they do it. Hope this screenshot helps

52er48cr2bl8.png