**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

R5 which 5*

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
Hyperion, Medusa, Iceman, Stark? Just want some feedback. I already have a skill R5 so I want another class.

Comments

• Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Hyperion, Medusa, Iceman, Stark? Just want some feedback. I already have a skill R5 so I want another class.

Which are duped?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,565 ★★★★
    Noob2435 wrote: »

Which are duped?

All of them
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Sorry but why would you ask on the forums. A r5 5* is not something you do every day and you should take all things into consideration except other peoples input
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Sorry but why would you ask on the forums. A r5 5* is not something you do every day and you should take all things into consideration except other peoples input

I think that's exactly what he is doing, hearing what other people have to say and taking everything into consideration. As for the question I would go with medusa or stark I can't say which one I would pick between those two because they're both great.
  • Denimar97Denimar97 Posts: 15
    Rank up whoever you like to play the most :) All of those champs are god tier (IMO). Who do you like the most?
  • RuchmanRuchman Posts: 14
    Still have yet to experience these god tier champs you speak of lol
  • AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    By Stark, I assume you mean Stark Enhanced Spider-Man? I'd take him. They're all solid, but I think he'd be the best option. Auto evade against specials, high damage with poise charges, stun, shock, and power drain. Medusa would be my second place with Iceman and Hyperion next.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Do you have blade for skill? Sparky is actually great option imo, at least becouse of his baiting specials is best form of power control, + high damage. And, if it is blade, you get sinergy bonus, wich is nice