**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is Duped Rogue any good?

Spun a PHC and rolled over a 4* Blade to a 4* Rogue (Still salty). Wondering if she's a good champ for AW defense AW offense etc.

Comments

• AbsimiliardAbsimiliard Posts: 31
    She's not going to best the God champs in this game, but I like her. It can be a personal challenge to maintain the buffs stolen from an opponent (and there by denying them the ability to proc them again) as well as her solid power control. Mutants only have Rogue and Psylocke for power control so if that's what you need you're good. She's pretty decent on AW defense due to fast debuff shrug off and potential to be a rough challenge. I wouldn't say she's particularly great for AW offense though.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    She's good. Not great for defense. If you are going to use her on defense she's better with maxed limber.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Maxed limber makes her essentially stun-immune in AW (at least in regards to getting stunned then allowing the attacker to hit). She's not the best defender, but she isn't bad either.

She has reliable regen through her SP1 which makes her a little more sustainable for things like AW/AQ attack. Plus her power steal in SP2 is good.

I have her as a R3 5* and typically use her on my solo quest team. Still debating if she's worth R4 (probably not).

If this was 6 months ago she would still be demi-god, but Kabam has done a good job of making the original champs outdated and obsolete.