**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Any updates fellas? I'm trying to 100% uncollected for the 3rd 5/65 before the next AQ....the blisters are real.
  • Bri1083Bri1083 Posts: 15
    Apple iPhone 7 iOS 11.4 verizon on WiFi (5g band).

Device had following issues that have NEVER happened before:
    Sound stop working
    Volume buttons stopped working
    Phone reset itself
    VERY hot at top half of phone

All happened while playing uncollected event quest one run through uncollected 1.1, 1.2 and 2.1
  • TeddersTedders Posts: 128 ★★
    ipad pro 10.5
    wifi
    ios 11.4

i only use this ipad for mcoc no other apps have been installed

after the update

its getting really hot
    horrible lag and stuttering in fights
    game has crashed 3 times
    looks like the frame rates jump around during fights

before update game ran almost perfect
  • I’m in the same boat. When playing I have about a 20-30 minute window before it starts to overheat, which leads to: Lag, low fps, stuttering, black screens, game crashes, and even several phone crashes. It cost me quite a few fights in AQ because of this, which was infuriating since it was day 5 of map 5 for my alliance. Overall just very frustrating and would like for it to be fix ASAP!!
  • FRAZEL_MONSTERFRAZEL_MONSTER Posts: 7
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.4
    EE
    WiFi and Data

Phone has been getting extremely hot in only a couple of minutes
  • doodie09doodie09 Posts: 20
    Same issue.
    Phone gets crazy hot after 10-15 min of playing and just shut off, not the game, my phone just shut down 3 times already.

iPhone 6s+
    iOS: 11.4
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Can't grind for modok or do anything for more than 15 minutes from overheating. First time complaint for me, but this is too much.

iPhone 6s
  • MogwayLavendelMogwayLavendel Posts: 5
    Device Model: iphone7
    Carrier: Tmobile NL
    Wifi or Cellular Network: both
    Never had any problems until today when i updated my phone to the new version of the game.
    It becomes warm just leveling up champions and i had it 1 time during an alliance quest. Not helpful
  • CiscoKCCiscoKC Posts: 1
    I have the same issues.

My phone is overheating, freezing, and rebooting itself to protect it from completely being ruined. This only happened after the last update. Completely ruined my legend run and has killed my playing time. I’m going to miss out on a lot just trying to not completely ruin my phone. I hope this gets fixed quickly. I also hope this hasn’t ruined my phone. It’s been acting weird now since this started happening. Other apps have become unresponsive and I can’t take screenshots. Was disabled in game as well when this all started.

iPhone 7 Plus
    iOS 11.4
  • choppman42choppman42 Posts: 38
    iphone 7, crashes phone, overheats, reboots. version 19

I do not believe 0 people had this issue when you were doing the beta testing of update v19
  • tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    My iphone crashed twice, while playing, after the update. It was stuck on the black loading circle! The 2nd crash lasted 5mins before going back to normal. Phone is hotter than normal while playing game.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    im having the same problem ... extremely overheating

iPhone 8 plus
    IOS 11.4
    Etisalat (UAE)
    Wifi.
  • DuccioloDucciolo Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 7 Plus
    Overheating and reset everytime i play for 10 min since The last update
  • Cartermatt6666Cartermatt6666 Posts: 4
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    On wi-fi and O2 network
    Similar problems to everyone else, lagging, freezing, forced to hard reboot, causing other apps to freeze etc etc etc
  • ShaGaGyShaGaGy Posts: 73
    im having the same problem after the 19.0 update... extremely overheating and laggy performance while in-game

iPhone 8 plus
    IOS 11.4
    Etisalat (UAE)
    Wifi.
  • iPhone 8 Plus
    iOS 12.0 public beta
    Verizon

Since the recent update my phone gets extremely hot when MCOC is running and the game lags horrendously when changing screens. Timing for blocking and specials also seems off.
  • Chaos75Chaos75 Posts: 5
    iPhone X
    iOS 11.3
    Both wifi and cellular

Overheating after a couple of arena rounds
    More than usual battery drain
    Some can controls, like block, not responding
  • iPhone 6s and my phone overheats in a matter of 10 minutes. Game has already shut off 3 times now and one was during an arena grind. Also just spent money on the July sale and can’t even play....
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    IOS 11.4. iPhone 6 plus, iPad Mini & AIr
    ATT , doesn’t matter if i use Wifi & Cell Data, they all get hot & drain battery quickly specially the iPhone. The iPhone i have takes about 5 minutes to get hot & starts to drain power really quickly.
    Ipad Mini & Air last a bit longer but starts to lag eventually and does the same thing.

This is the only game that does this in all of them. Any othet game the devices last for as much as 4-5 hours of play time.

Please fix this as this doesn’t allow arena or any event that requires more time, or lower the amount of time we need in game.
  • MsDominoMsDomino Posts: 72
    Same for me, starts overheating almost as soon as I open the game. Phone is incredibly hot to touch since the update but only while playing MCoc

iPhone 7s
    iOS 11.4
  • _kenching_kenching Posts: 13
    iPhone 6s Plus
    iOS 11.4
    Cellular Data / WiFi

Phone is overheating while playing and restarts when in the middle of a fight, screen turn black and a loading circle appears in the middle then back to a screen like when u restart ur phone
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 48
    iPhone 7+ and latest model iPad both with latest iOS - both overheating mid fight and restarting with a spinning circle and black screen randomly. The most annoying part is when you restart the game and then you're at half health and your opponent is back to full health. smh never had issues until this update.
  • EmigfkEmigfk Posts: 1
    Same issue. Overheat after update

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    OS- 11.3.1
    Device Model- 7+
    Carrier- sprint
    Wifi or Cellular Network -both
    Post 19.0 update

Phone gets super hot and has forced a restart several times.
  • _XxxX__XxxX_ Posts: 4

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.
    Please fix ty.
  • VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Posts: 33
    Today the phone has started heating after playing for 20 mins.. Automatically in middle of the game phone restarted.. This is **** update.. I am planning to uninstall the game... This is risk to my phone..
  • FyrintenimarFyrintenimar Posts: 53
    It won't let me take a screenshot from the iPad, but I can from the iPhone. Haven't run across the other issues yet, but also haven't done any of the harder content today, just the grinding for lower tier cats and starting on heroic in the new monthly event.
  • VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Posts: 33
    I was on vs mode

This discussion has been closed.