**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In game chat

Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
Okay so I know many people don’t use in game chat anymore and I’m one of those. However I was trying to communicate with a friend on the game to help him out with questing. I was explaining that there was a difficult path in act 5 he shouldn’t take because there was a Magik that had Massochism and Buffet. I wasn’t allowed to type this and it got censored. Kabam please find a fix for the stupid censoring in game as I was literally naming a node that’s in the game. Thanks

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Their censor has been a mess for awhile and they know it and promised to take another look at it but they clearly didn't and probably forgot it about it.

The censor is a complete mess on my alt I literally got censored for typing Myd for what ever reason.

That's completely ridiculous every day this is an issue and you have to figure out what tripped it and it's usually something mundane or censoring something it really shouldn't.

Why don't you guys actually fufull your promise and take another look at your censor and actually adjust it so it works and we can type properly.
  • MorosophMorosoph Posts: 100
    With words like 'but' and 'exit' censored, I get the impression that not talking about posteriors is a higher priority than being able to use any sentence complexity or taking about competing a quest.