**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• LukeTINmcocLukeTINmcoc Posts: 31
    Probably not. Unless their minds circle together and combine and craziness happens. They make a deal, Ill be the first to inform ya
  • DiggitdoDiggitdo Posts: 11
    I’d love to see a different version of Dr. Strange...
    Other characters that would be cool: Nova, Hercules, Kate Bishop, Kitty Pryde, Mystique, and Kraven.
    2) Baymax
    Baymax is an artificial synthformer capable of synthtransing his body into various forms. His default form is a large humanoid male designed to be less conspicuous in public while attending to Hiro's daily needs. His other forms "Battle-Dragon" and "Action-Mecha", are significantly more powerful and imposing than his default humanoid form, and are primarily used during undercover missions and other hostile operations. When Baymax sustains physical injuries beyond his damage threshold, he automatically reverts to his humanoid form and becomes temporarily depowered. I think this makes him Tech, and his base form would be Action-Mecha, for simplicity.

Unique Abilities:
    Thick Armor: Baymax's Action-Mecha armor is quite durable. So, at the start of the match, Baymax will have 7 Armor charges, but every time Baymax is struck twice, one charge will be lost. Coded Power: When Baymax is at 65%, he will receive 1 passive Fury charge. At 35%, Baymax will gain 3 Physical Resistance charges and power gain for 10 seconds.

Awakened Ability:
    Bodyguard:

(1) When at 1%, Baymax will endure the next 5 hits before losing the match. The attacks must land and not be blocked. Will also gain regeneration, healing 0.5% for 5 seconds.
    (99) When at 1%, Baymax will endure the next 10 hits before losing the match. The attacks must land and not be blocked. Will also gain regeneration, healing 1.5% for 10 seconds.
    (200) When at 1%, Baymax will endure the next 15 hits before losing the match. The attacks must land and not be blocked. Will also gain regeneration, healing 5.5% for 12 seconds.
    Other status effects:
    Swipe back twice and black for 4 seconds to gain Overrun and 3 Fury charges for 10 seconds.

Other notes:
    Immune to Poison, Bleed, Frostbite, Degeneration, Power Burn, Lifesteal, Cosmic Radiation, Shock, and Coldsnap.

Synergies:
    Familiar Faces: Captain America (Classic), Spiderman (Classic)
    Baymax: Gains Class Advantage 30 seconds after the battle starts.
    Others: DOT does 55% less damage and gains Unstoppable for 3 seconds at the beginning of match.

Potential Crystal Names:
    Multiinformation Crystal (2-4)
    Big Hero Crystal (3-5)
    Legendary Big Crystal (4-5)

• SheldonStrange09SheldonStrange09 Posts: 7
    edited June 2018
    also ich würde mich über Phil Coulson, Agent May oder den Fantastic 4 freuen
    96. Iron Man (Infinity Gauntlet Armor)
    97. Nebula (1991)
    Yo I just got 100K gold and a gold member ticket!!
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Bring in Squirrel Girl!!
  • 1) Cloak
    2) Dagger
  • SheldonStrange09SheldonStrange09 Posts: 7
    edited July 2018
    Hello, I've been playing Marvel Contest of Champions for a long time and think that something very important is missing. I hope that in the near future a monthly mission to Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D comes along with Quake, Phil Coulson. Phil Coulson could make many attacks with his robotic arm.
    > He is needed, as well as Agent May

And
    I would be very happy about a 4 star selection crystal. That would cost perhaps more than 1000 splitter, but would spend two heroes, of which one must choose one.
  • INFINTYSPIDER23INFINTYSPIDER23 Posts: 67
    Spiderman have the most charchters in this game cuse Spider-Man gets so many movies for next year infity war iron spider
  • HERE LIST NEW CHAMPIONS
    Adam Warlock (Cosmic)
    Ares ( Skill )
    Odin (Cosmic)
    Ebony Maw (Cosmic)
    Clea Strange (Mystic)
    Man-Ape (Mutant) (Skill)
    Hercules (Skill)
    Crystal (Cosmic)
    Heimdall (Cosmic)
    Bullseye (Skill)
    Thunderstrike (Cosmic) (Skill)
    Antiman (Cosmic)
    Giantman (Science)
    Shuri (Tech) (Skill)
    Red Skull (Skill) (Science)
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    I would like to see a 2 or 3 updates in a row emphasized on spider-verse characters: lizard, sandman, shocker, mysterio, shocker,etc.
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Omega red
  • rawhineyrawhiney Posts: 50
    Only 6 major champs missing in my opinion: the lizard, shocker, sandman, kraven, professor X, and mystique. Plz add these champs
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    So marvel just gave us a much better Howard the duck. Looks awesome let's get him in the loyalty store4e3223clv3ib.jpeg
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Hey I was looking through some of my old comics today....found a few champs marvel put out years ago and I think they would be cool to add. The characters are Conan and robocop, there was also a character called super pro but we can leave him out.
  • SpikerbobSpikerbob Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    Spideman future foundation (science)
    and iron spider infinity war and classic (tech)
  • Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    A character that keeps the game from goin down. He would be awesome
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Fabian Cortez

swh57hvyguxt.jpg

from Wikipedia:
    "Cortez possesses the ability to enhance a mutant’s abilities to occasionally dangerous limits and dance beyond their control (temporarily powering them up at the expense of burning out their bodies). In X-Men #1 (1991), while onboard Asteroid M, Magneto returned from a fight with the X-Men having suffered deep lacerations to his lower abdomen from Wolverine's claws. Cortez "healed" Magneto (as he said he had also done with his sister after an earlier battle) and temporarily brought him back to full health. This turned out to be "fake" healing in that Magneto needed to regularly be "healed" by Cortez to stay uninjured. Whether this was an offshoot of his main powers or that he was boosting their own natural healing abilities is not known. This ability was not used much or at all in his later history.

He is highly intelligent and an able military strategist. Cortez is also a skilled martial artist, and often carries a firearm."

ideas:

Boosts his teammates' special damage (i.e. incinerate, shock, cold, bleed, poison, etc) by (?)%, as well as the duration of any beneficial effects (such as unstoppable, invulnerable, etc). Can also prolong the duration of debuffs that the ally can inflict on the opponent.

"Degenerative Healing"
    Fabian's teammates heal (?)% of their life total after every fight, but their total hp is reduced by (?)% after every heal.
    This penalty lasts until the end of the quest/war, after which the champion reverts to his base hp.

synergy with Magneto:
    Magneto's ability accuracy reduction against metal opponents is enhanced.
  • AgentVenom1776AgentVenom1776 Posts: 4
    With the Disney/Fox merger:
    a8tks7svkwi5.png
    r5hzbc05jqf4.png
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,681 ★★★★★
    Actually kind of a badass idea!!
    SMG4 for Contest of Champions
  • YamJetYamJet Posts: 33
    Adam Warlock
    Fantastic 4
    Dr. Doom
    Galactus
    Apocalypse
    Spidey 2099
    Valkyrie
    Sandman
    Mysterio
    Professor X
    Mystique
    Deathlok
    Warpath
    Atlas
    Bullseye
    Hellstorm
    Santana
    Shocker

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I think that everyone wants squirrel girl in the game just because we can literally say that squirrell girl Is better than Loki or groot or even Iron man lol, make her god tier levels of utility
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    I want hulkbuster, but with the hulk's head instead. He would be, undoubtedly, a better hulkbuster, and more fun too
  • I would love to see them create a spiderpool
  • Dan99Dan99 Posts: 132
    Anti-Venom

4s6wtcj539zr.jpg

ideas:

1. when dealt poison damage, gains a stack of regen (up to a limit of 10 stacks)
    2. each stack of regen he has grants him a 20% chance to evade specials.
    3. whenever he makes physical contact with any venom-symbiote character (i.e. Venom, Carnage, Symbiote Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Venompool, etc) that character suffers a weak degen debuff.

from wikipedia:
    Anti-Venom is created when the healing energies of Martin Li cause Brock's white-blood cells and traces of the Venom Symbiote still within his body to combine into a new suit composed of human/alien hybrid antibodies possessing powerful restorative abilities.[83][85] Brock is capable of rapidly healing significant injury as Anti-Venom, recovering almost instantly after being shot in the head and suffering damage to his brain.[90][111] However, this healing ability can be negated by the energy of Mr. Negative, counteracting the energy of Martin Li.[90] Anti-Venom is able to detect when others are ill[108] and "cure" or "cleanse" them. He is able to cure ailments from hepatitis to removing narcotics and even radiation from a person's body.[108][112] Following a failed attempt to "cure" Spider-Man by removing the radiation in his body, Anti-Venom now automatically cancels out Spider-Man's powers whenever the two are in close proximity to one another.[89][112]

"As Anti-Venom, Brock's suit is corrosive to the Venom symbiote, inflicting pain and damage on the suit to the point of causing it to dissolve.[84][113] He displays similar abilities to Venom, possessing super strength, speed,[114] negating Spider-Man's spider-sense,[113] and being able to block damage entirely from some guns and knives.[111][114] He is also capable of extending and morphing the suit to create disguises,[112] form items such as shields,[108] extend his reach,[89] attack from a distance,[114] and create tendrils.[108] Anti-Venom is also immune to the weaknesses of the Venom Symbiote, showing no damage or effect from direct blasts of fire, heat and sound.[111][112] The only shown weaknesses of the Symbiote are a highly toxic "super venom" created as a direct countermeasure using remnants of Anti-Venom's suit, and Mr. Negative's energy.[85] The "super venom" causes the suit to immediately dissolve.[86] Mr. Negative is shown capable of using his energy to weaken or nullify the healing abilities of the suit.[90]"
  • KUZURIKUZURI Posts: 40
    surtur
  • I would love to see Adam Warlock, Nova and especially Thor (Stormbreaker/Infinity War) entering the contest.