**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LAUNCHING JULY 15: New Alliance Events Discussion Thread

Hey Everybody,

We've just announced some new Alliance Events heading your way! Check out the post here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79430/new-alliance-events-1-day-3-day-and-summoner-advancement-release-date-tentative/
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• ElusiveElusive Posts: 45
    Rewards are pretty much the same...
    What about solo events?
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    The rewards are an improvement but was hoping for at least some 6* shards somewhere like high-ranking SA. The 5* sig stone rewards, extra T1A, and 4/5* shards are a nice plus.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    So every milestone reached we get the rewards culminating??

That's a lot of phcs, units, and energy refills
  • Mystic_ReaperMystic_Reaper Posts: 50
    i would have liked duels to stay but freshened up.
    Having just a rematch button and better rewards would have been better.
    Being sent back to the home screen after every duel meant 10-11 taps of the screen when a rematch button would save heaps of time and better rewards would give incentive to do duels
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    So every milestone reached we get the rewards culminating??

That's a lot of phcs, units, and energy refills

No. Just the top one you can reach
  • BirdReynoldsBirdReynolds Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited July 2018
  • LinKLinK Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Will the 8 1-day alliance events be on a fixed rotation or will they be on a random rotation?
  • CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    Hate that there is so many less 5* shards in SA now..
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    So what happens to all the duel credits i have saved up just for the duel event?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

From what I gather, you'll have Milestone Rewards as well as Rank Rewards. So it shouldn't be less.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Read it again, there's not less.

What's a sigup crystal, just a signature stone crystal?
  • Steps towards making MCOC great again
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    ypyrgo62qarw.png
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    My favorite additions are more T1 Alpha access (which I thought was an issue) and 2 free refills a week.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    So glad to see these getting Revamps.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    edited July 2018
    With these new milestone rewards do we get rewards for every milestone we hit or just the milestone we reach? Cause it sounds like we technically just be getting two sets of rank rewards.
  • Dr_jimmy94Dr_jimmy94 Posts: 7
    Any changes on rewards for 1- day event ?? Will we still get that l1 single revive in milestone??
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    am i the only one realizing you get less 5* shards from the 3day events now if your not rank 30 or lower?
    as lets say max milestone (300.000+) and top 6-15% you got till now: 100 5* shards for rank, now its down to 75 from milestone (that actually has higher pointrequirements depending on the event between 75k and 800k) but cause your not in the top 30 you only get 4* shards from rank.
    if you dont reach at least milestone 11 you dont get any 5* shards
    id rather get milestone 8 cause with 1000 t1a i wont need to get any more after a week :)
    and because its not bad enough that rank 31 doesent get the 5* shards, the sigstones switch from 5* to 4* too.
    after that long without changing the rewards i expected more, i def didnt expect less.

for SA rewards, those seem at least to get buffed a little, i would like to see the gold crystals gone for something more beefy, like t4cc shardcrystals, t4b shards or even t1a but at least its not punishing (aka less rewards) for your top 20% behind the top 30.

another thing, didnt you say peak milestones is to cater to the needs of those reaching it? whats a PREMIUM doing in the top milestones when those players dont care even for 4* champions anymore? switch it to grandmaster crystals allready.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    With these new milestone rewards do we get rewards for every milestone we hit or just the milestone we reach? Cause it sounds like we technically just be getting two sets of rank rewards.

Somewhat. It allows people to get Rewards no matter what. As for all Milestones, I assume it's just the highest one you hit, but not certain.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Minimum points for rank rewards just switched from 265k to 320k...
  • SuperChronaSuperChrona Posts: 296
    Must say I were expecting more when you updated this. It isn't much more than today if you reach all milestones:
    - plus an energy refill
    - plus 50x 4* shards
    - plus 75x 5* shards

And as someone else stated the rank rewards are worse unless you place in top 30.

And the diffference between the different milestone is not much, so not that much of a motivation factor once you reach milestone 9. Sure you can get a few 4* shards and 5* shards more. But that is it.

This change is great for the less active alliance as it is much easier to get to alpha 1 milestone and great for those hyper active alliance that battle out for top 30. But all the rest of the alliance that have high lvl of activity doesn't get anything for this change. Sadly.

Are there no rank requirement for 3 days event now? So all get ranked rewards?
  • mughal96mughal96 Posts: 26
    Why no 6 star shards in SA? Was hopping to have some there after the update to SA.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Posts: 387 ★★
    Hey Everybody,

We've just announced some new Alliance Events heading your way! Check out the post here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/79430/new-alliance-events-1-day-3-day-and-summoner-advancement-release-date-tentative/

***NOTICE*** We are currently investigating some potential issues that users have reported regarding their devices after updating to our 19.0 Release. After we have concluded our investigations, we may have to release a new patch to address these issues. To successfully launch these Events, we require a release that we are confident in. As such, the release dates contained in this message are subject to change. We will let you all know as soon as we have confirmation one way or another.

Waiting for a reply on this please. It's important we aren't confused.

With these new milestone rewards do we get rewards for every milestone we hit or just the milestone we reach? Cause it sounds like we technically will just be getting two sets of rank rewards.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    you only get the peak milestone so the highest reached. below the rank30 just imagine you get less 5* shards but you get an energy refill and some 4* shards.
    @Kabam Miike plz check those rewards again, if you dont want to punish top 1-16% you might want to up the last milestone to 125 5* shards so those allys dont have a net. loss on the highest reward.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★
    If the greater golden crystal has replaced old golden crystal, why are we still getting the old one in rewards? Also, why don’t Uncollected players have an option to choose between the Uncollected Golden Crystal and the Greater Golden Crystal. You’re forcing up to spend 40 units at a time instead of giving us a choice like with the Arena and Uncollected Arena crystal.
  • RA_ARRA_AR Posts: 100
    Is there a cutoff for the ranked rewards???
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    RA_AR wrote: »
    Is there a cutoff for the ranked rewards???

~300K for rank rewards.

Question: My alliance does only need 55k for rank rewards (obviously, it's a small alliance). Will that cut off change as well?
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    gqq1i28z7752.jpg

maybe are fragment ? :D