**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Marvelous crystal situation

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
How is the situation with the marvelous crystal any different than the bloodletting crystal a few weeks back? In both cases the listing wasnt the same as the crystals contents. The only difference is those that bought the bloodletting crystal had to keep what they got whereas those with the marvelous get an extra crystal. How is this fair?

Comments

• MC1111111MC1111111 Posts: 88
    My guess is that all the champs in the BL crystal were listed in the mail technically. Although I really don't think that's good rationale. Both situations are equally as confusing.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Because in this situation the wrong Marvelous Crystal was given out. While with the Bleed Crystal it was still the right crystal.
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    How was the right bloodletting crystal given out when it had non bleeding champs and 5* champs listed that didnt exist? That doesnt seem like the right crystal to me. I just want to know the rationale by replacing 1 error but not the other
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Can someone please explain to me the rationale on one misrepresented crystal getting replaced over another? I understand the marvelous crystal is worth a ton more than the bloodletting but cost should not b a factor here. Im not trying to be difficult i just want to understand.
  • RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    There is no connection between the 2 sitations.