**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Desperate times call for desperate measures

SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Ad0ra_

I’m sending this request for my issue to be addressed regarding my inability to purchase units for 3 weeks running. All I’ve been getting are automated responses without any proper redress. I’ve been following the instructions to reactivate my ability to purchase units but to no avail. This is getting ridiculous, and I have no other option than to seek recourse via the forums. My case IDs are as follows: 04793843, 04796261, 04797217. I would very much appreciate a speedy resolution so as to allow me to be able to purchase the Independence Day offers before they expire.

Please expedite your assistance on this matter, thank you.

Comments

• Gwm83Gwm83 Posts: 72
    Maybe it's a sign....js
  • Hi Akumaccb,

Is your payment processor not allowing you to make the purchase? If this is the case, have you reached out to either Google Support or Apple Support for assistance?
  • geaimsgeaims Posts: 41
    buy gift cards?
  • SatsuiNoHadouSatsuiNoHadou Posts: 753 ★★★
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Akumaccb,

Is your payment processor not allowing you to make the purchase? If this is the case, have you reached out to either Google Support or Apple Support for assistance?

It has nothing to do with google support. As firstly I’m still able to make purchases on other content bedsides Mcoc using my credit card, secondly, I’ve always been able to perform purchases all the way up to my most recent successful purchase as of 3 weeks ago. I’m reallg frustrated as all I keep on getting is this “purchases no longer available, pleasecontact support” prompt at the units store screen. I’m sure you can escalate this to the back end and something speedy and resolute can be done for this issue. Thank you.
    3pvhrpe9zr4v.jpeg
  • XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    Yup this happened to me before as well and it is indeed very frustrating with the service and response rendered , tonns of automated responses and service staffs just closing the email response via a lazy and sloppy automated response . I guess the customer service representative require better attitudes and service quality training .
  • Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app to ensure that this issue is not local to the device? If you have not yet, please go ahead and reach out to the Support Team associated with your payment. Apple Support can be contacted here. And the Google Support Team can be contacted here.
    Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app to ensure that this issue is not local to the device? If you have not yet, please go ahead and reach out to the Support Team associated with your payment. Apple Support can be contacted here. And the Google Support Team can be contacted here.

Trust me, you’ve got no idea the lengths I’ve gone to. I’ve tried everything u can possibly think of. I would appreciate a prompt resolution by today before the offers expire.
  • Please follow up with the Support Ticket that you have already created. Let them know Apple or Googles findings from submitting your issue to them.
    Please follow up with the Support Ticket that you have already created. Let them know Apple or Googles findings from submitting your issue to them.

I just got off the phone with google, and both Apple and google has said that there’s nothing wrong with my account. Just reactivate my unit store so I can purchase the damn offer!!
    Nothing suprising , kabami service representatives that replies the emails have issues . Bro just get use to it , they always give automated responses and brush off paying customers
    Have you tried doing a fresh install of the app to ensure that this issue is not local to the device? If you have not yet, please go ahead and reach out to the Support Team associated with your payment. Apple Support can be contacted here. And the Google Support Team can be contacted here.

Is this the kind of treatment that a loyal customer should be experiencing? I think not.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    That's just it. They can't from the Forum. You'll have to wait for a response from Support. The Moderators don't have access to your Account.
    I start to question the service quality and responsibilities the support team does , instead of giving automated responses and closing the tickets
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    That's just it. They can't from the Forum. You'll have to wait for a response from Support. The Moderators don't have access to your Account.

Well oh great and powerful OZ, if the support is responding with canned emails and closing the issue what else should the customer do? Ask the forum seems like a good choice to me.

Well oh great and powerful OZ, if the support is responding with canned emails and closing the issue what else should the customer do? Ask the forum seems like a good choice to me.

Well Toto, when the Moderator explains that someone needs to reach out to Support and wait for a response, there's usually a reason for that, and asking on the Forum can't speed up the process of waiting for them to respond.

Well Toto, when the Moderator explains that someone needs to reach out to Support and wait for a response, there's usually a reason for that, and asking on the Forum can't speed up the process of waiting for them to respond.

When I’ve been waiting for 21 days, the least I could expect is a concrete response signifying that they are serious about resolving my issue.
  • geaimsgeaims Posts: 41
    have you tried itunes or google play cards?
    Not implying anything with this, but is there some reason why you would have purchases disabled? I'm not sure if they even do that for actions taken on Accounts, but have you disputed any purchases or asked for refunds? Just looking at ideas.
    Not implying anything with this, but is there some reason why you would have purchases disabled? I'm not sure if they even do that for actions taken on Accounts, but have you disputed any purchases or asked for refunds? Just looking at ideas.

As per the screenshot I sent, I can’t even use gift cards as the option to select unit packs isn’t available. Furthermore I just made successful purchases as recent as a day before this whole issue happened 3 weeks ago. I’ve never disputed any charges as I’m a good paymaster.
    3bsr7pz9bcks.jpeg
    This is the screenshot and issue in question.
    Akumaccb wrote: »

As per the screenshot I sent, I can’t even use gift cards as the option to select unit packs isn’t available. Furthermore I just made successful purchases as recent as a day before this whole issue happened 3 weeks ago. I’ve never disputed any charges as I’m a good paymaster.

Okay, just checking. Sometimes when you ask for a refund and dispute a purchase, some companies will disable them.
    I don’t mean to be an ass or sound like some spoilt brat, all I’m asking for is a simple resolution that would allow me to purchase these sweet offers. I’m sure the rest of the community understands where I’m coming from.
    No. I get what you're saying. I'm not implying you are. I'm just clarifying that Moderators don't have access to your Account, so they can't fix it from here. Passing it along may be possible, but I'm not sure if anything could be done by the time the Offers expire. Best option is through Support.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    No. I get what you're saying. I'm not implying you are. I'm just clarifying that Moderators don't have access to your Account, so they can't fix it from here. Passing it along may be possible, but I'm not sure if anything could be done by the time the Offers expire. Best option is through Support.

You realize that they respond with "please pm me your case number" in some situations. I'm not sure if they then write the case number down and walk all the way to someone who does have acces to their account or just phone up a support staff member that actually reads and give them the case, but they can definitely do something and when they do, it definitely speeds up the process.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Akumaccb wrote: »
    Is this the kind of treatment that a loyal customer should be experiencing? I think not.

You will be surprised! :)
    This is EXACTLY WHY I decided that I NO LONGET want to spend my hard earn money in this game.
    I'm sure you'll decide what's right for yourself after learning all the wonderful experiences!
    good luck and cheers!
    Seems this issue is legit with kabam backend service issues
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't be blowing your money on a mobile game that is buggy all year round and has no respect for its players ;)
    Seems like kabam is too busy milking other whales instead of helping loyal supporters I guess
    #getyouract2gether