**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation better be good!

First the downtime, now the troubles on most ios devices after the 19.0 update. The game is now becoming unplayable. Actually we can play for 5-10mins but will be logged out due to phone overheating and worse the phone turns off and enters the state many called "ios circle of death" (blank screen with spinning circle), which is very concerning. We dont want our phones be ruined by a buggy game. We demand better compensation for all of these.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Or you're going to quit? or what? Cause I don't think you'll do that, you will just wait patiently.
  • DoonxDoonx Posts: 182
    Of course I will wait. I love the game. But for now, I really dont want to open the game app anymore. I dont have the money to buy a new phone if the game will destroy it. Lol 😁
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    @Speedbump Let's face it. If the game becomes unplayable like that it's not going to be long before he does quit. Think if you just couldn't play, your phone overheated to the point it restarts every time. I have an Android and still I think that shouldn't be going down. As far as compensation goes I do think it should be good. But not as good as everyone has been dreaming it will be. It's probably gonna be something pretty good. But not quite what the angry people want.

Still, the game should at least be playable to these people
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    The compensation will be good don't worry about it. I bet it will include one of those awesome 2* champs to give us that competitive advantage over the battlerealm!
  • LiamSeanLiamSean Posts: 5
    looks like iphone users are made into the same condition similar to us, android users. We have been suffering overheating phone ,bugs and crash problem since path 12.0...so welcome to android world...friends lol
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    GSTAR21 wrote: »
    The compensation will be good don't worry about it. I bet it will include one of those awesome 2* champs to give us that competitive advantage over the battlerealm!

Some people! So greedy...asking for two stars...
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    As far as I know every model of the IPhone and iPad is overheating stupendously fast. I play on an iPhone X and IPad Pro and I can tell u it shuts down my devices every 20 minutes for 30 seconds. Kabam rlly does need to fix this
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    You guys are expecting a 2*? You’ll be lucky if you get a featured 1*
  • Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Honestly, I’m just hoping at this point that kabam actually gives a compensation instead trying to brush us off and slip this one through unnoticed
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are investigating performance issues since the 19.0 update. If you have any information to add, please reply to the existing thread here.
This discussion has been closed.