**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Overheating

Isn’t it unfair that people’s phones are being destroyed. (Via overheating, crashing etc.) From kabams obvious lack of testing on many devices, this is Kabams fault, a company as large as Kabam should be able to test this first. This is pathetic, this is problem after problem now. Many people will be dropping the game soon.

Comments

• Eggy247Eggy247 Posts: 4
    I agree. Only thing that’s changed on my iPhone 7 Plus is updating to 19.0. My phone is now overheating, laggy and freezes while in the game and also when app is closed. Deleted MCOC app and did a full clean install and problem still persists. Deleted app a second time, hard reset after a soft reset, and used the phone for a little while without issues. Redownloaded and clean installed again. Same problems came back
  • luga123luga123 Posts: 8
    same on my 6s overheating issue, now playing on android, hope they fix it soon
  • luga123luga123 Posts: 8
    not happy playing on android coz my huawei mate 10 pro lags alot
  • Kyeee13Kyeee13 Posts: 18
    Im not going to lie, i dont like complaining all that much, especially over a mobile game forum, i’ve just read through multiple threads, seeing loads of people have this problem since v19.0 update, me and my partner also are experiencing the overheating issue, the game will run smoothly for 10 mins and then the phone will actually burn up quite hot, and restart itself.
    All i want to know is, Is something actually going to be done about this? Because its causing major issues and Kabam if you think youre getting your ears pulled off about it now just wait until people are in AW and AQ, and phones are crashing costing champs half life because of something wrong with the update, so will this be resolved?
    iOS 11.4
    Iphone 7+
    Wifi
    O2 - UK
  • Trilok29Trilok29 Posts: 2
    iOS -11.4
    Device - iPhone 6s

Phone gets heated up like crazy and the battery is drained out faster than usual. This is happening post the 19.0 game update. Prior there were no game crash or lag on the device but now it’s the opposite - hardly 10-15 mins before the game and phone become unresponsive.
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    I too am waiting on this
  • Trilok29Trilok29 Posts: 2

iOS -11.4
    Device - iPhone 6s
    Network- wifi

Phone gets heated up like crazy and the battery is drained out faster than usual. This is happening post the 19.0 game update. Prior there were no game crash or lag on the device but now it’s the opposite - hardly 10-15 mins before the game and phone become unresponsive.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    My damn iPhone overheated and broke. Thanks kabam now I need to buy a NEW FRICKEN IPHONE CUZ OF UR STUPID BUGS!!!
  • NickBates10NickBates10 Posts: 59
    This has been an issue for me well before the the latest update always concerned my battery may just give up as a result
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    It would be nice if someone from Kabamm would at least acknowledge that the update is causing iPhones to overheat and give us a timeline on when or if it will be addressed
  • PureLegendPureLegend Posts: 25
    Maybe we could find the video of the guy cooking an egg with his phone while playing mcoc and share it... I’m sure they had it taken down already though
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are investigating performance issues since the 19.0 update. If you have any information to add, please reply to the existing thread here.
This discussion has been closed.