**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Anyone notice Corvus does significantly less dmg

My estimate is half of what he used to do. I’ve used in probably the last 15 aqs and the last five or so dmg output is crappy to the point im sorry I ranked him.

Comments

• Big_420Big_420 Posts: 26
    I've noticed that also.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    You talking about the first 20 hits? Wonder if they nerf'd him
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    Wow that’s pretty shabby. Was looking forward to getting him and looks like I already missed the “glory days”.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    So do we have any actual proof or are we just assuming things again? Cant call for "silent nerfs" unless you have some data to back it up.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Can anyone provide screenshots/video as well as a link to Seatin’s video testing him?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I have been using my Corvus 5* rank 3 in uncollected. He has not been touched for me. Maybe you were facing a node that reduced damage or a champion that reduces damage.

Where was corvus being used?
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    I’ve been using him in aq same lanes. Used to crit for over 3k now closer to 1.7k
  • MokataKlanMokataKlan Posts: 13
    Agree. 4* 5/50 sig99 barely hitting for 1000 with random duels
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    How do we tag a moderator and ask for an official answer

No way I would have bothered ranking him with his performance lately
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    Did you switch alliances or did your alliance significantly gain in prestige? Because that would make your AQ opponents more difficult and potentially cause the differences you're seeing.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    drewtriv wrote: »
    How do we tag a moderator and ask for an official answer

No way I would have bothered ranking him with his performance lately

You dont tag them. You bring proof of your claim first. My duped 5* R3 is working just as he always has. Used him in the UC event and dont see any changes.
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    He rocked the uncollected monthly for me. I'm thinking you've upped prestige and are fighting harder people.

I one shotted uncollected ghost with his 20th hit yesterday.. doubt at rank 4 my 5 star could do that if nerfed.
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    Video of this would be ideal.
  • Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    I 've been using mine as usual 4* 5/50 and its working perfectly fine.

Where did you use him?
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    mike867 wrote: »
    Morningstar also. After 19.0 I see her damage reduced significantly. If I estimate, about 40% reduced damage since earlier

My Morningstar is still a beast. Where are you pulling that 40% from? Everything seems the same.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    My spidergwens sp1 does about 100% less damage now after the update ;)
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »
    My spidergwens sp1 does about 100% less damage now after the update ;)

100% of 0 is 0. So that checks out.