**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Registering a complaint that is read.

OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
I have a legitimate complaint regarding the game in which I sent in a ticket, I'm not going into details about it's contents to avoid derailment but 5 replies later my ticket was closed down without even acknowledgement of the case. The first 3 responses were, for some reason, responding with arena bracket rewards which was way off base.
Is there a complaint department which will be read by native English speakers who can reply with more than a copy+paste from a chapter of a generic response log and will have a dedicated handler?

Comments

• RonildasRonildas Posts: 63
    I had the same problems and posted something like you. All I got was a warning.

Nothing else to say here my friend but good luck in your quest.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    @Odachi "...please wait on the line and a customer service representative will be with you shortly. We are experiencing higher than normal levels of calls.......you are currently number.....1,254........."

In all honesty, they are probably just overwhelmed with requests currently. I'd try again.
  • IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yeah I'm having the same issue.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    They often respond on the last minute on my mails like actually the last minute

Edit: 23 hours and 59 minutes after the promised 24 hours