**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Not again... I Dunno What kinda RNG is this 🀒<β€”Awaken

AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 β˜…β˜…
After my 3 in a row 4* science class awaken gem, Finally got a Skill one... I thought my Suckience luck is over.

And just now....
Opened 15xphc, 1x4* crystal, 1x5* crystal, and I all Suckience champs again?

1vivvrp94z8f.png

Comments

• AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 β˜…β˜…
    Do not be upset with those two new hulks, both are absolute beasts and will serve you well!

Just wanna share my experience with this RNG, it surprise me... so overdosed with Science classes of everything (yet no Voidβ€”- πŸ˜‚)

Yeah thanks pal...

rulk so far so good, yet to try out new hulk. But they come right after i finished the antman. πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 β˜…β˜…
    Those are good pulls, you were lucky.
    RCunha wrote: Β»
    Those are good pulls, you were lucky.
    Thanks buddy.. just saw some youtube on gladiator hulk, he seems promising.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Those days are gone son. Science is no longer the worst class for a long time. Believe me, I'm one of them. One of the Trifecta 3 5* awakening gem pulls. Now I have Void, Hulk, and RH awoke. And they are amazing.
    RHulk and Ghulk are two of the better war champions in the game.

This!!! Science is no longer the ugly step child. Don't forget about Cap IW either. I absolutely love Rulk. I'm praying for him as a 6* soon. Absolute beast. Gulk is really good most of the time but absolutely wrecks some champs. One of if not the best Dorm counters.
    The science curse is real...

After my 4* gulk, 5* rulk... now a 6* ww2
    o5snndqprkzu.png

profhoff, I know how you feel.
  • Batang_xBatang_x Posts: 19 β˜…
    Do not be upset with those two new hulks, both are absolute beasts and will serve you well!

Just wanna share my experience with this RNG, it surprise me... so overdosed with Science classes of everything (yet no Voidβ€”- πŸ˜‚)

Yeah thanks pal...

rulk so far so good, yet to try out new hulk. But they come right after i finished the antman. πŸ€¦πŸΏβ€β™‚οΈ

dj4z8i5hkplg.png

Got him from the Singularity Crystal. Hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…
    Batang_x wrote: Β»

Yeah thanks pal...

dj4z8i5hkplg.png

Got him from the Singularity Crystal. Hehe πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…

How i wish i get this science champ....
  • RedBaron99RedBaron99 Posts: 45 β˜…
    When RNG works in your favour, don't complain :smile:

Red and Gladiator are brilliant pulls - even YJ has got a buff with Wasp synergies!
    And i got 6* ww2 this morning 😭
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495 β˜…
    edited July 2018
    I keep pulling Cosmic champs. I've opened around 32 5* crystals and 6 of them are Cosmics. 4 of them are duped - Symbiote Spidey, Captain Marvel, Groot x2 and Venom x2. However, struggling to get Skill champs as I only have Crossbones.
  • AlexMiloAlexMilo Posts: 57 β˜…
    The fact that you complain about pulling 2 of the best science champs available says more about you than the RNG..
  • Fizzle0172Fizzle0172 Posts: 14
    edited July 2018
    Rng I have 2 mystic gems over 30+ 5stars and not one mystic 5star this game is pay to win and rng is bs
  • silverseraphsilverseraph Posts: 133 β˜…
    there seems to be clusters of the same class if you do all you openings within a short time period ,spin or pop doesnt matter. I had a skill day then mutant the next week, there are many patterns like this ive noticed and wonder why. After years of watching other's openings as well i suspect the rng isnt exactly completely random.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Today got capt iw, gulk as 5* and Rulk as 6*
    But also got the likes of rogue, bpcw, punisher 2099 but can see what you mean by same class in bulk
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't believe you're complaining about 6* WW2, 5* Rhulk, and a 4* Ghulk. Some of the best champs you could have pulled.