**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Golden deadpool crystals

2»

Comments

• Options
    GokuerGokuer Posts: 8
    This is a load of bull if this is the case then why didn't my original 87 gold crystals turn into deadpool crystals i was disappointed but it made sense but now that the timer ended they turn back hell no this ain't fair i want my refund of 1000 units
  • Options
    msel1d21jsg4.png
  • Options
    Never in my right mind would i throw away 1000 units like that i hate buying gold crystals
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    @Kabam Miike or any of the other mods, are you able to assist? Send in a support ticket with a detailed message outlining the issue about the Goldpool crystals specifically, added a picture to show the Greater Gold Crystals, and I received a fairly generic response today talking about the game having to come down for emergency maintenance which didn't mention the Goldpool crystals at all! Please advise; hope you can help. Can PM if necessary as well as supply the ticket #.
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 649 ★★★★
    Following this one because no where did it state the crystal would convert. Sets a bad precedent.
  • Options
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike or any of the other mods, are you able to assist? Send in a support ticket with a detailed message outlining the issue about the Goldpool crystals specifically, added a picture to show the Greater Gold Crystals, and I received a fairly generic response today talking about the game having to come down for emergency maintenance which didn't mention the Goldpool crystals at all! Please advise; hope you can help. Can PM if necessary as well as supply the ticket #.

How do i find out what server I'm on that's the only part i don't know
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    Gokuer wrote: »

Hi,

If you are sending in a Support Ticket, please put your current country of residence in the place where the form requests your server.
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »

Hi,

If you are sending in a Support Ticket, please put your current country of residence in the place where the form requests your server.

@Kabam Ahab might you be able to assist me? See above, please and thank you 👍
  • Options
    edited July 2018

Hi,

When you submit a ticket to our Support Team, you will receive an automatic reply to let you know that it has been received. Please allow the Team up to 72 business hours to respond. If this is not the case, go ahead and contact them using the ticket number already provided and let them know as much detail as possible about the question that you are submitting.
  • Options

Hi,

When you submit a ticket to our Support Team, you will receive an automatic reply to let you know that it has been received. Please allow the Team up to 72 business hours to respond. If this is not the case, go ahead and contact them using the ticket number already provided and let them know as much detail as possible about the question that you are submitting.

I hear ya; I did submit a ticket yesterday, got the automatic reply at first yesterday, then earlier today I got a message that only talked about emergency maintenance (I’ve seen others post the exact same response they received as well, BUT they were actually asking about the maintenance, NOT the Goldpool crystals specifically). The message I received didn’t comment on the Goldpool crystals at all.
  • Options
    The_Flash_73The_Flash_73 Posts: 13
    I am sorry to say this but you messed up if you read the mail sent to you in game it clearly stated that at the end of the event all existing crystals would turn into greater fold crystals. and the goldpool crystals did not count toward Summoner Advancement
    I had 50 pools gold crystals exactly 1000 units spent and they were sitting there because my alliance does bi- weekly SA so i could open or i would've been kicked i knew the crystals were ending but i thought the ones i bought before it ended i would get to keep turns out no they turned into greater gold crystals the only reason why i wasted 1000 units was for the chance at Golden deadpool and now i don't even have that i want a refund on my money spent a refund on my units or those 50 chances to get goldpool like i was planning to do originally

• Options
    Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    that message from deadpool is a joke, we get more notification for the downtime of aw each week than for a never ever happend conversion of crystals?
    for any longer time player that read as: the fools gold crystals run out so if you want to waste more units on them do it now.
    no one expects to get allready purchased ones converted, there are peeps around still hoarding christmas gifting crystals from a few years back that didnt change to the newer ones.
  • Options
    I am sorry to say this but you messed up if you read the mail sent to you in game it clearly stated that at the end of the event all existing crystals would turn into greater fold crystals. and the goldpool crystals did not count toward Summoner Advancement
    I had 50 pools gold crystals exactly 1000 units spent and they were sitting there because my alliance does bi- weekly SA so i could open or i would've been kicked i knew the crystals were ending but i thought the ones i bought before it ended i would get to keep turns out no they turned into greater gold crystals the only reason why i wasted 1000 units was for the chance at Golden deadpool and now i don't even have that i want a refund on my money spent a refund on my units or those 50 chances to get goldpool like i was planning to do originally

The message was not clear at all. It only said that the crystals were running out of time and for players like me that have played this game on and off since it's release, we did not expect kabam to change the crystals since they have never done that. When buying a featured hero crystal it does not change into a basic hero crystal even when the timer runs to zero so the fact that they did it with such an unclear message is extremely upsetting those units could have been saved but i wanted that chance at deadpool i knew it was slim to none but at least there was a chance now there isn't even that
  • Options
    PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Hi Gokuer!

During the event the Golden Crystal was replaced with the Pool's Gold Crystal. The promotion ran from June 4th until June 30th. We are sorry to hear that you missed out on this. Please keep a look out for more great offers in the future.

This is a pretty unacceptable answer. The countdown indicated that you had until that time to purchase the crystals. It said nothing about specific crystals that you paid for already expiring and turning into a lesser product.
  • Options

If I were you I would go to Apple or Google and request a refund. You paid a premium for a specific item and then they changed that item after you paid for it. It should not matter when you open them, you paid for them and that's that. In my eyes this is grounds for a refund or at least a discount.
  • Options
    PureRage13 wrote: »

If I were you I would go to Apple or Google and request a refund. You paid a premium for a specific item and then they changed that item after you paid for it. It should not matter when you open them, you paid for them and that's that. In my eyes this is grounds for a refund or at least a discount.

Thanks I'll try that i had purchased a starks brief case a day before it ended to get my chances if i had clear knowledge of losing the bought crystals i would have not paid for those units
  • Options
    Ok. No. This doesn’t make sense. When the event started, normal gold crystals did not change into Goldpool crystals, so when the event ends, Goldpool crystals should not change into gold crystals. You can’t have it both ways kabam.

This is a great point. How can they defend converting Gold Pool crystals into a lesser product when they didn't up convert normal gold crystals when the event started?
  • Options

You misspelled "vaguely stated, in a way that could have easily been misinterpreted".
  • Options
    Wanted to bump this; mods are you able to assist more with my and others’ tickets?
  • Options
    So they told me that they can't do anything because the timer cleary stated when the crystals expired
    Load of **** that's what i think
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    So y'all didnt get your crystals back. What a shame.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Big shame on Kabam. You can't have Deadpool send out a message like that. And definitely not if it goes against everything we know about the game from 3 and a half years of experience. I've never seen or heard about a crystal that actually expires. I remeber something about special edition crystal shards changing into phc shards, but bought crystals never dissapear/change into something completely different. It feels like a 4* crystal changing into a PHC.

If you send a Deadpool message with important, new, info, it needs to be followed with a "important: if you don't open the goldpool crystals before ... they will be converted into greater gold crystals" in captial colored letters. You can even have Deadpool make a joke about us not reading properly, but the info itself shouldn't be given to us while someone is roleplaying.
  • Options
    WOLFY_0WOLFY_0 Posts: 18
    The in game mail is unclear about crystal that are already purchased. I only bought 8 of them before it ends for 160 units. Was going to try to open it after the Gold member arena.

My story is as the server went down, I knew I will I miss the last milestone, which I am fine with that because I have lost my motivation to hit those poor milestone rewards anyway...

And then I saw that in game mail and I am 100% sure I read that in game message twice (because first read thru don’t make sense to me) when the server came back on ...and it’s still saying get those crystal while they are still available before they are back to “greater” gold crystal. ... ok tired of the game for the day and log off

Next day, my 8 goldpool crystal is gone and it took me a while to realised that they become those greater, but not as great, crystal in my inventory. I thought it was from alliance event milestone achieved overnight.

Anyway, I have less hope Kabam will do anything since they have fires everywhere to fight right now. But just to be clear once again, your in game mail is NOT CLEAR about crystal that are already purchased and as quite rightly from other ppl in this forum stated, purchase crystals never changed to anything else once they are bought. Those monthly champ crystals don’t change Modok to say Domino because you open it a couple months later
  • Options
    So they told me that they can't do anything because the timer cleary stated when the crystals expired
    Load of **** that's what i think

Like I said, go to the app store for your device. This is a clear cut case of not getting what you paid for.
  • Options
    Dadpool4Dadpool4 Posts: 1
    I have a similar question.
    My son & I play and for the past 2-3 days, in his Unit Store, he has multiple Deadpool related items in the unit store. (Ex. For $1.99 is a 3&4 star Deadpool?i think, may have been 2&3).
    However, my unit store doesn’t have that.
    Instead, all I have had an option for is the units (ie Starlords bag, Starks bag, etc.)

Any help?
    I wanted the Deadpool & would buy if I could. (BTW, yes this is as of 7/3-7/5.
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Dadpool4 said:

I have a similar question.
    My son & I play and for the past 2-3 days, in his Unit Store, he has multiple Deadpool related items in the unit store. (Ex. For $1.99 is a 3&4 star Deadpool?i think, may have been 2&3).
    However, my unit store doesn’t have that.
    Instead, all I have had an option for is the units (ie Starlords bag, Starks bag, etc.)

Any help?
    I wanted the Deadpool & would buy if I could. (BTW, yes this is as of 7/3-7/5.

Hi,

At times different offers are made available to accounts based on different criteria. Yours may not be included in this offer at this time. If you have any additional questions related to your account, please feel free to reach out to our Support team via the in-game link.
This discussion has been closed.