**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Lucky2K4Lucky2K4 Posts: 4
    Ok, so i have recently been grinding arena on a six month old ipad and for some reason the game keeps shutting off and going to the password screen (it doesn't do this on any other game on my ipad.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    iPhone 7 here & it did the same thing resetting mid fight.
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    Part of the new update. They're working on this fix. It should be out shortly. I'm having the same issue
  • JohnyzeroJohnyzero Posts: 228
    iOS 11.3
    iPhone 7
    Both cell/wifi
    Charging or not charging.

iPhone overheats and shuts down occasionally while I’m a fight after updating to version 19.0.
    Game also lags a bit.
    It wasn’t doing this before 19.0 update.
  • Lucky2K4Lucky2K4 Posts: 4
    cheers smitty
  • Ingi_FreyrIngi_Freyr Posts: 11
    My iPhone7 heats up fast and then the left side of the touchscreen suddenly stops working. A bit hard to win a battle when you can only punch or block during the fight
  • Any news? I dont even dare to open the game at this point...
  • belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’m having issues with my screen going blank and had my phone reset once while I’m game not sure if it’s the game or my phone maybe both. I’m on iPhone 6s seemed to be happening mostly in the new eq.
  • PiiitiPiiiti Posts: 13
    Any news? I dont even dare to open the game at this point...

Nope, none whatsoever. You'd expect them to at least update every now and then.
    I'd delete the game right away and not re-download until they've given the all clear.
    My phone is completely dead due to this issue, can't even upload my photos to icloud because it overheats and shuts down before I get there. Litterally have 2 minutes of operating window before it overheats and shuts down.
    Bringing phone to Apple store tomorrow, I'll probably lose all my family and holidays photos and videos.
    Thnx Kabam
  • mmontisanommontisano Posts: 13
    i have also been told by Apple to stop playing the game and to remove the app from my phone or risk permanent damage.
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    Crash has happened twice on my device.

iPad Pro, 11.4, on Wifi but Verizon

I asked my alliance and this issue has occurred for many - Android and iOS alike but seems more prevalent on iOS.

I have also noticed a lot more lag, parry and intercept timing is off due to frame skips.
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    Verizion
    Both

Phone overheats causing a phone restart. Also, my phone will freeze, lags outside of game making me reboot the phone. Is this game safe to see play right now?
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    Since I installed the new update I noticed my iPhone (8+) battery going down too fast than normal.

I heared about overheating happens on other iPhone models ,but no overheating here .. just Battery charge finish too much faster than normal.

iPhone 8 Plus
    iOS 11.4
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    Verizion
    Both

Phone overheats causing a phone restart. Also, my phone will freeze, lags outside of game making me reboot the phone. Is this game safe to see play right now?
  • ChenChen Posts: 115
    Have had the heating issue on my iPhone 6 since December. Usually play on my SE because of this issue. Now iphone SE is starting to get hot with the new update. Heat is causing throttling issues would be my guess.

Iphone 6, SE, 5S
    iOS 11.2.6
    Verizon
    Both

• MrGoodkatMrGoodkat Posts: 1
    iPhone 7+
    IOS 11.4
    AT&T
    WiFi

Seems to happen more often in VS. but mya bitterly life has tanked since the update
  • @Kabam Miike
    I phone 8+
    IOS 11.4

Battery draining way faster then normal and phone is becoming hot and unresponsive. I have a galaxy s8+ as well but as everyone knows iPhones are better for this game. So that's when I went out and bought this phone was for this exact reason. Mcoc but yet again errors on kabams part have hindered my ability to play the game . Frustrating would definitely be an understatement. Oh and how about that half day unexpected scheduled maitnence? I cant help but feel like the game got worse since then ! ( not that we will get rewarded for it anyway) . I really hope yall figure this out soon.
  • QuigmeisterQuigmeister Posts: 7
    I just timed how long from opening the app to my phone overheating and it’s 3 mins and 57 secs. Not even long enough to do 3 fights in arena. I wanted to try and go for Wasp, but I’m not risking my phone.

dt0zn2k1625g.jpeg
  • 29fili2929fili29 Posts: 2
    Phone crashed and restarted lost data from some of my apps when this happened. Battery dies almost 4x as fast went from 50% to 15% in almost 20 minuets. Phone is getting hot as well.

AT&T
    iPhone 6s+
    Both WiFi and cell data
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Hi I am curious if anyone else is having loading issues since the new updates over the last 2 days. Multiple people I have spoken to are having extreme load times including myself when even opening the game. I am running on a Samsung S9+.
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    By extreme loading times I mean over 5+ mns to get into the game. On multiple platforms not just android
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    iPhone 7 Plus
    SMC HK
    Both WiFi and data

Phone gets extremely hot very quickly.

Even if I’m checking through my champ roster my phone gets hot to the touch.

Buttons can become unresponsive and cannot even attempt screen shots at times like these.

Phone will often reset after 3-5 mins of even basic use.

Concerned about phones potentially overheating and harming people.

Might be a good idea for Kabam to give us some advice on whether we should continue playing at this point in time or whether we should stop and wait.

We need to know what to do as the overheating phones are potentially a great hazard and this needs to be addressed swiftly.
  • Same issues here. Overheating. Non-responsive buttons. Suddenly all audio gets muted. Game crashes the phone, resulting in black screen and wheel of death. It has happened 5-10 times. Usually right before an arena or quest fight, but sometimes right after. I don't think it has happened right in the middle of a fight. Also experiencing laggy animations, including laggy crystal spins.

iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    Verizon
    Wi-Fi and 4G connections
  • _eVerBLaCK__eVerBLaCK_ Posts: 51
    Already posted here @Kabam Miike

And I believe that I updated iOS 11.4 since it released , and never had this issue before updating MCOC Ver 19.0.0
  • edited July 2018
    Same issue- phone freezes mid game, boots to a spinning wheel, and kicks back to locked phone screen, requiring my password. Have tried restarting, disconnecting/reconnecting WiFi... all to no avail.

IPhone 7+
    Verizon
    WiFi
  • LuffyDMonkey69LuffyDMonkey69 Posts: 8
    bnz543s0abu8.png

Just dropped money on this game. Please fix this.
    iPhone SE
    Bell
    WiFi and Carrier.

Same issues as everyone else. Phone heating up!!
  • KurtW1989KurtW1989 Posts: 2
    iPhone 6
    3 Mobile
    iOS 11.4

The game started crashing yesterday a lot and has since just kept shutting my phone down to this game; as previously started by other people when the battery is lower than certain % it just consumes the battery and shut game. I’ve deleted the game as advised by apple until this can be sorted and won’t be back until this has been confirmed by the admin that it’s sorted and the community have started on forum.

vd6aq2mxn31k.png
This discussion has been closed.