**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    edited July 2018
    I updated to iOS 11.4 when it came out a few weeks ago. Game was running 18.1 and i was experiencing some heat but not to this point. Phone crashes and needs a reboot. Laggy framerate. Delays in menus. Every aspect of playing is not good. There is a know issue from Apple about the battery draining but it wasn’t affecting the game pre 19.0. Now it’s unplayable. Apple support suggest to not play until further notice by Kabam.
    iOS 11.4
    Iphone 5s and 7
    Wifi and cellular
    Videotron
  • Same here. In the last, my phone has been getting relatively warm, but not hot. Now (since 19.0) it’s getting really quite hot and at times and it “crashes to a black screen with loading circle - after which I get my lock screen.

iPhone 7+
    iOS 11.4
    Happens on both WiFi and mobile network.
  • SWGOH_MosDefSWGOH_MosDef Posts: 145
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7
    Verizon
    Wifi and Cellular

Since 19.0 update have had phone restart randomly while playing game. Have also had sound/music just randomly stop in the midst of fights and then doesn't come back.
  • BogusBogus Posts: 2
    Iphone 7
    Version: 11.4
    Wifi and cellular
    Arena, quests, aq, aw

The problem is the same here. Black screen with loading circle, battery drain and extremely hot. I bought this phone just for the game and now I can't play with it. I think you can't compensate me with some crystal shards or something. Just fix this problem pls, I would like to play! I have to skip the arenas...
  • aaronxonlineaaronxonline Posts: 11
    edited July 2018
    Battery performance is terrible now, iPhone gets hot
    lag during fights almost impossible to play with
    *edit random restarts also affecting me as well

iPhone SE
    iOS 11.4 (just upgraded after update because of same performance issues)
  • ChevickChevick Posts: 3
    After the new update my phone lagging and overheating like never before, it's shut down a couple of times.... please fix it

iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7
    Wifi
  • Shroud1969Shroud1969 Posts: 76
    FYI - Apple has advised me to remove the app and report the issue to Apple Technical Support.
  • Picckle34Picckle34 Posts: 10
    I am also haveing overheating issues since the update. Phone will just shutdown and will not restart or respond for 10 minutes iPhone 7 Plus
  • JakarrisJakarris Posts: 3
    My game keeps rotating non stop...please fix this its costing me matches...i couldn't finish last month quest with 1 run left because of this
  • Dakpan_1Dakpan_1 Posts: 5
    I’ve been doing some research and seems that certain cpu used in iPhones may cause the problem. Both my devices are running on a Samsung cpu. An alliance buddy has got he same issues and he also got the Samsung cpu. People that aren’t having troubles with the new update maybe have the cpu of other manufacturer?
  • HexWarHexWar Posts: 24
    I’m having two problems:

(1) My iPad is heating up in about 10 mins. Cools down immediately after I exit the game. It heats up even if I just have the game open (idle on home screen) and am not actually playing.

(2) Battery is draining 20-30% faster than before the update.

Other than these I’m not having performance issues (lagging, increased load times etc.) like some of the others are reporting.

iPad Air 2
    IOS 11.4
    Wifi
  • SkymastrSkymastr Posts: 46
    Cant play damn game even 30 min any update here? Just drop 500$ last night (7plus and iphone x wifi) ?@kabam miike
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    iOS 11.4
    iPhone 6s Plus w/ new battery
    AT&T
    Wi-Fi and Cellular

Game working fine for me.
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    edited July 2018
    After the new updates, IOS users are having problems playing the game.. and yet, stupid offers at store came.. KABAM, you really think people will spend more on this game especially for IOS users now???! Fix this shiats and let us play properly... because of this rotating black screen and overheating/battery draining now, I dont even have the mood to spend $1 nor on that stupid offers! And mcoc apps made all my other apps jammed, hanged and unresponsive!!
  • KEads3641KEads3641 Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    I’ve been having issues with increased heat, increased battery drain, and my phone has went to a black screen with spinning wheel 3-4 times in past 2 days then game has crashed and my screen is locked after 5-10 seconds. I haven’t experienced any issues with other apps when moving to them between gaming sessions or after the phone restarted on its own, only having trouble while on MCOC app.

iPhone 6S, iOS 11.2.6, ATT cell service, WiFi through Comcast Xfinity and cellular both.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    I’m having lots of issues as well. Sound even shutting down mid playing then totally crashing my phone shortly after. Only way to even get my phone to respond is to hard reset it. iPhone 7+ everything up to date too.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I think they are trying to blame it on Apple's last update right now. Lmao. Since you know it came out first.. smh.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    iOS 11.4 iphone 7+ wow my phone is off the hook crazy. Everything that was originally posted at the beginning of this thread is spot on
  • Dakpan_1Dakpan_1 Posts: 5
    @Kabam Miike why don’t you guys respond to anything? As you can see there’s so many people having this trouble since the new update! I think you guys need to stop rolling out this update and get downgrade in store so people can actually play again, that would lighten our stress this has caused us. Then you guys can work on a fix to this problem. It will stop people from having these issues and gettting freaking mad about it, the other way around is people will lose their interest in the game because of this new problem on top of everything else that has been going on lately and just screw it and stop permanently!
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    I have noticed the game is really laggy on my iPhone X. I noticed this by browsing in the stores, and most of all during questing. The pop up dialogue in event quest makes game laggy, and right after fighting in a match the game gets real laggy. I also notice my phone becoming very warm as I was autofighting in heroic, and I'm in an office setting with very cold AC.
  • WeDieYoungWeDieYoung Posts: 7
    iPhone 7 running 11.4 Verizon
    The game has become not playable since update. Gets hot quick within 15 min. Phone resets. This update is going to break a lot of phones due to overheating. Please fix this soon.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    I think they are trying to blame it on Apple's last update right now. Lmao. Since you know it came out first.. smh.

I haven't updated to iOS 11.4 yet (on 11.3.1) and also experiencing the hot phone/phone issues/black screen...etc.
  • Nightwing2380Nightwing2380 Posts: 66
    edited July 2018
    Legit CAN NOT play arena as it blacks out after every 3-4 fights. I'm very frustrated as are A LOT of people I know. Rollback this update and do some QA testing for once. We know you don't since you cant even get the correct characters in crystals

Iphone 7 version 13.3

FIX YOUR GAME
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    OS- iOS 11.4
    Device Model- IPhone X
    Carrier- Xfinity
    Wifi or Cellular Network- Cellular but always on wifi most of the time

I have noticed the game is really laggy on my iPhone X. I noticed this by browsing in the stores, and most of all during questing. The pop up dialogue in event quest makes game laggy, and right after fighting in a match the game gets real laggy. I also notice my phone becoming very warm as I was autofighting in heroic, and I'm in an office setting with very cold AC.
  • DrAwkwardPhDDrAwkwardPhD Posts: 234 ★★
    I’m facing the same exact problems as addressed in the first post of this thread. Game freezes, sound muted, phone overheats and shuts off, other apps become unresponsive if I can even leave the game window to use another app, horrible lag. Never had any of these issues with my phone before 19.0 update. Game is unplayable and I can not participate in AW and AQ events at a competitive level because of this. I love this game, but can and will not risk my cellular device to play it until this has been resolved.

iOS 11.4
    iPhone 7+
    Sprint
    Wifi
  • HexWarHexWar Posts: 24
    It’s not a device problem. I was just fine with iOS 11.4 before the update. Kabam did say they may release a patch to fix this. @Kabam Miike it will be nice if you can at least tell us the timing on this patch. Lack of information is worse for the nerves than the recent technical glitches we've been facing.
  • ZehcnasZehcnas Posts: 3
    OS - 11.4
    Device Model - iPhone 6s
    Carrier - Rogers
    Wifi or Cellular Network - Both

My phone was freezing and overheating. Get a black screen with white cog wheel and get to lock screen (game restarts). Swipe up my menu or swipe down notifications while in game and phone freezes.
This discussion has been closed.