**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dormmamu Doesnt Soul Bond Anymore

KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
The heavy isn't working as intended.

Comments

• Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I had thr same problem today in arena with my 3 star awakened snd my 4 star. Tried multiple times to place euth heavies with both versions and never placed on opponent.
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    I posted a similar problem earlier, plus all the other problems with the game since the new update. KABAM WHY
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    There’s been probably a dozen posts on this if not more. They were consolidated into one post in the Bugs section of the forum (you really should check there before posting about a bug). They are aware and looking into it.
  • Not just looking into it, we've pushed a fix already! Dormammu should be back to normal now!
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Sweet.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Works now! Thanks!
  • LinKLinK Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike Have you guys looked into Corvus Glaive's damage being drastically reduced since 19.0 came out?
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    He functions just fine. Used him all morning.
  • NewYorkSmittyNewYorkSmitty Posts: 67
    LinK wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike Have you guys looked into Corvus Glaive's damage being drastically reduced since 19.0 came out?

Video?