**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is Hulk Ragnarok better than Luke Cage?

I have a 5* unduped Luke Cage r3. I was planing ranking him up to 4/55 and just got the last t4cc, but it happened that now I have a Hulk Ragnarok 5* also unduped. I can take just one of them to rank 4. What are your thoughts about it?

To be honest, if I take Hulk Ragnarok to 3/45, I'll have to wait a little bit for t4cc. But if he is way better than Luke Cage, I can wait.

My only 5* 4/55 is Magik so far. I also have unduped 5* Hyperion r3/45 and unduped 5* Medusa r2/35 (that I could keep t2a for). And 4* MODOK and 4* VOID both awaken at 4/40 that I could use the t4cc.

Is Hulk Ragnarok better than Luke Cage? 18 votes

Rank LUKE CAGE to 4/55.
11%
thetaman23My_Superior 2 votes
Rank HULK RAGNAROK to 3/45 and after to 4/55.
66%
fish8sixAb_SamadSavio444Hunter44issamaf80BahamutAspareshadow_lurker22vranavadiaNewYorkSmittyJustcause102TheSpicyKnight 12 votes
Wait to rank HYPERION to 4/55.
11%
MityAntAantho 2 votes
Wait to rank MEDUSA to 3/45 and after to 4/55.
11%
GamerNoob2435 2 votes
Rank 4* VOID or MODOK to 5/50.
0%
Wait for better options (name them, please).
0%

Comments

• Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    I'm eager to read your opinion.
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    Rank HULK RAGNAROK to 3/45 and after to 4/55.
    Luke Cage is a pretty good champ but hulk rags is far better