**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crossbones not properly negating Glancing

Several times now I have been using Crossbones to fight Antman in quests and he keeps glancing no matter how many stacks of fury I have up. I'm talking at 6 to 8 stacks of fury, where the he should have a negative chance to proc any defensive ability. Anyone else noticing problems with this?

Comments

• BendyBendy Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★
    Antman glance has a 100% decrease ability accuracy which negates bw crossbones Elektra u can't negate glancing
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    You can't bypass glance
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Curious if Archangel would cancel it since Ant-Mans ability states opponents "suffer -100% offensive ability accuracy" and Archangels states "Ability accuracy cannot be decreased by his opponents ability" Since Ant-Man is trying to decrease Archangels, it should negate it. Then if AA is duped he could, in theory, stop glancing.
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    AA doesn't need to be awaken.
    Wanted to try it but i can't find anyone with awaken Ant Man as top champion :D
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I had same issue, could not find an Ant-Man. AA awakened ability is what decreases opponents ability accuracy. He does not need to be awakened for his passive affect.
  • MoridinMoridin Posts: 3
    It was working before, did they change how antman works?