**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New 19.0 update phone problems [Merged Threads]

Comments

• tonyj007tonyj007 Posts: 276
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: 11.4
    WiFi Only
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: All available right now: AQ, Arena, New Quest
    Description of the Issue: Phone gets hot which begins to affect all aspects of game: lag, lost sound temporarily, game crashes. Slow reboot

Ok all the latest Patch update has failed, There does not appear to be a fix or roll back for the latest update from KABAM. Phones do get warm when you play mobile games. Update is in conflict with IOS, but where ?. I have only thought of this for a few minutes. i also found that keyboard would switch to default during game.. i use a 3rd party app for keyboard. Also found screen darken and blink a few times. I only play for a few minutes before phone becomes hot. i switch off phone and wait about 30 minutes too cool down before. There is no update to fix Patch 19.0.0, but when do KABAM every sends update on resolving problems. Looks like a tough month Bugs and Known Issues section in forum better add more space to Bugs and Known Issues Sever. .I only hope it get fixed as soon as possible

2nd Update on this game.

Use Energy in Quest unable to compete more than 3 or 4 fights in arena, before phone becomes hot. i am so worried now that phone coud brick while playing . AW that's a i feel i can do, i don't want to damage my phone. Waiting for a response from KABAM to say thats it is safe for meners to use devices. Members should backup data. I Hope Apple are helping o resolve this problem too. Lots of members brought 1 type of phone because the performance was better. I did LOL

I really hope there is some feedback on if this problem has been resolved. it's really hard to log on and look to see when game will fail when you play. I just can't after phone becomes hot, i just switch phone off , Will log on to do AW, If i can. It's not a great time in game if you can't pay

comments pease

Sorry, you can always pay , want play time
  • NukeYuNukeYu Posts: 2
    iPhone 7 128g Verizon.

Battery case with 100% battery on phone. It’s the game overheating the phone so badly it crashing.

Made a report and kabam sent me a auto message and didn’t even inform me there was a thread or others with the issue Tuesday. Tried writing back to email and got a auto response the issue was closed.

After so much unrest with the games community and kabam drops the ball on such a huge issue that could ruin your device! Looks like they are forcing us to not signin tomorrow for the 6th. We have recently lost quite a few strong players in our alliance who have been in the game since the beginning because of glitches...

@Kabam Miike why were people who were having issues not warned of potential issues of overheating that could destroy their devices and void their warranty?
  • DA_8710DA_8710 Posts: 1
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    WiFi Only and Verizon

Description of the Issue: iPhone 7 gets hot which begins to affect all aspects of game: lag, lost sound temporarily, game crashes and phone crashing.
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    8ogauxxdqec5.jpeg

Straight from Apple. Do not keep playing if you are having overheating issues. You are not covered by warranty, since it is a 3rd party app not pre-installed on the device by Apple.

It is an Apple approved app, but part of the third-party licensing fine print states that responsibility ends there. Wait for a patch.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Almost 650 comments and all we've heard is they are investigating.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Almost 650 comments and all we've heard is they are investigating.

More eye-opening is this isn't the first DAY it's occurred.
    Reading comments, Maybe wait for Buff for Patch 19.0 0. try and keep device cool
  • AdrienneMAdrienneM Posts: 50
    Device and Model: iPhone 6(brother’s) and 6s(mine)
    WiFi Only
    Globe (cellular carrier)

Description of the Issue: iPhone gets hot and easily drains battery percentage. Also some of the buff’s description become codes when in arena.

tr2qvi0sefpx.png
  • D_Ace_71D_Ace_71 Posts: 148
    Left an app store review warning iOS users not to install 19.0, to wait for a confirmed fix rev. Kabam should voluntarily suspend download on iOS devices until resolved.
    tonyj007 wrote: »
    Reading comments, Maybe wait for Buff for Patch 19.0 0. try and keep device cool

It's tough. Being in an alliance puts pressure to have to play and put your device at risk. Plus even if you hypothetically play in a freezer, something is causing the device to overheat internally, I think it'll still damage over time. I THINK...
  • After updating, I played just 20 minutes, the phone is very hot and takes big consumer of electricity. The screen of the mobilephone went off, then I light up the phone screen and go back to game, the game is always crashed and I have to fight again.
    iPhone 7 ios 10.2.1
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    R6MFOxTl.jpg

One of my alliance members is experiencing this and other things like these.
    I've had mine crash twice now. The phone, not just the game. Screen goes black white circle of lines as tho its loading and then it reboots. Thought my phone was on the blink again

Hmm laggy as well, keeps freezing in fights.

Mines running hotter as well.

Read post about phone issues, seems mainly about iphone7.

Funnily enough, thats my phone as well and im have same problems as others

Great :(

I know, It actually affects the phone not just the game.

3 times now it will freeze, then goes black then the white loading wheel then it asks for my pin/ thumb print as though its crashed and rebooted. Game and all apps were shutdown

Also my phone dis freeze for about a minute. I mean totally. No buttons wud work, nothing. Then it unfroze on its own.
    Thought the phone was bricked eapecially after last months phone went duff.

It will be some in game subroutine thrashing its ass off, causing slow downs, overheating and battery draining i bet.

Figured i'd post since he doesn't have a forum account and I do, from our line group.
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    So nice kabam postponed 1 and 3 days events and aq changes, but aw and the new bs nodes still there. Im so happy right now I could punch a babys face

enzrds1ysk1w.gif

😳😂
  • BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    edited July 2018
    Yea and definitely don’t charge your phone while gaming 👍🏼U will blow your face off
  • SafiulSafiul Posts: 17
    After downloading mcoc version 19.0
    Phone gets really hot after few minutes of playing like 5-10mins. Battery drain super fast. When it does phone completely become unresponsive to touch and none the button works. And then phone automatically restart. Here are the details.

Iphone 7 Plus
    IOS 11.4
    Game version 19.0
    On wifi
    My phone battery currently supporting normal peak performance as shown in battery setting
    Thank yo
    AdrienneM wrote: »
    Device and Model: iPhone 6(brother’s) and 6s(mine)
    WiFi Only
    Globe (cellular carrier)

Description of the Issue: iPhone gets hot and easily drains battery percentage. Also some of the buff’s description become codes when in arena.

tr2qvi0sefpx.png

Thank you for picture of error , i just wait for phone to become hot and it's always in arena, i just switch off now to cool . problem impact to arena environment when phone gets hot , Mystic champion. recent MD and dexterity testing utility.mastery some sort of error on software code, , when phone gets hot ..who knows ?

comments please
  • Rbdeca01Rbdeca01 Posts: 2
    So this is getting ridiculous. The game is lagging like crazy now and nothing is being done. When its time to shutdown for emergency maintence you dont. Fix the game, resources are being spent and we get no compensation whatsoever. Why is this such an issue these days. The game is not performing nowhere near a respectable standard. Its frustrating. We give so much into this game and we get back such little from you all.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    iPhone 8
    iOS 11.3

Phone gets really hot really quickly. Phone buttons got unresponsive every once in a while at the same time the audio ceases, then it restarts and is fine for a while.
  • MCizzle1296MCizzle1296 Posts: 2
    WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

IM BACK! Thank god for that!

What @WiMak says! My iPhone 7 did the same thing! Everything become unresponsive, I had to hard **** down too.

Couldn’t lock the phone, press the middle button to go home. First time it happened I got worried I’m gonna need a new phone, second time it happened I seen it’s due to the update.

Not been on it all day, only to place defence, as I don’t want it to happen again.
    WiMak wrote: »
    Sorry Wimack, I need to hijack your Top Post!

Hey everybody, we're looking to get some more information for us to investigate the cause of this issue.

If you are here to report issues like the ones that others are listing, please give us the following information:

OS
    Device Model
    Carrier
    Wifi or Cellular Network

Thank you all of you that have already given us this information. We are working on figuring out exactly what you might be experiencing, and why.

- Miike

Ever since I downloaded the new update my phone has been acting… Let’s call it weird. First, all buttons on iPhone 7 Plus became unresponsive. Volume, home, power, even lock switch. Could still navigate the game but would not let me exit until I finally did a hard shutdown (wouldn’t allow soft shut down) my phone has NEVER done this before.

Next, after just a little bit of use the game starts glitching horrendously and load times between flights was about 5 times longer.

Other apps, like line, got stuck on loading screen.

Is it just me or anyone else…?

IM BACK! Thank god for that!

What @WiMak says! My iPhone 7 did the same thing! Everything become unresponsive, I had to hard **** down too.

Couldn’t lock the phone, press the middle button to go home. First time it happened I got worried I’m gonna need a new phone, second time it happened I seen it’s due to the update.

Not been on it all day, only to place defence, as I don’t want it to happen again.

• Crooked_Sprook1Crooked_Sprook1 Posts: 294 ★★
    Current problems with the game:

Random emergency maintenances
    Overheats and fries our batteries
    Randomly makes the device shut down
    Extremely laggy gameplay
    Rewards for events are gradually decreasing
    Occasionally shifts the meta (as it almost did with the AW defender diversity)
    Lack of communication between community and mods

I wonder how long it’s gonna take them to fix all that.
  • MCizzle1296MCizzle1296 Posts: 2
    I thought my phone broke, it was overheating so much!
    I have an iPhone 6s, iOS 11.4, my carrier is Fido and I mostly use wifi to play the game.
    Looks like I won’t be going on the game if I don’t want my phone to stop working! Please fix this!!
  • TBabyy24TBabyy24 Posts: 6
    Ever since the update, mine constantly crashes/kicks me off the game completely? Is anyone else having this issue??
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Everyone with apple devices are having problems. I wouldn't recommend playing at all on iOS. It's liable to fry your phone. I won't be playing on my apple devices at all.
  • BrandoniusBrandonius Posts: 292
    Huge problems here too and mentioned throughout my alliance. Arena load times are upwards of 45 seconds a fight...when it connects.

• FreeeezenFreeeezen Posts: 1
    Same problems. iPhone 7+ Verizon 11.4 and mostly WiFi
  • TBabyy24TBabyy24 Posts: 6
    My iPhone 7 —updated iOS 11.4– crashes in the middle of the game/fights ever since the update. Sometimes the sound just goes out randomly. When it crashes, it’s a black screen with a loading circle in the middle, as if my phone was dying. But then the screen returns to my (locked) home screen.
  • I thought was only my phone, but I have exatly the same problems on my “iPHONE 7”, since the update, I hope you can fix it!!
  • RockonRockon Posts: 271
    In some fights, random in any event or arena, it will slow down considerably not accepting screen input to block from an attack and hard to determine when to move or attack when it happens but will regain normal game speed after a good 20 seconds. i myself have reinstalled the game, restarted my home fiber router and wifi network and phone and still experience slowness. also have the phone randomly heat up.
This discussion has been closed.