**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

4th of july offers

compared to the last several years imo this 4th of july sereis of offers is way overpriced. the fact that you could very well spend 500$ and get absolutely nothing you need is the peoblem. you could get 5* champions like oml or kamala kahn and an awakening gem from class you dont need. i didnt total up the t2 alphas before weiting this. compared to last years offers these missed the mark, very dissapointed....

Comments

• DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    As long as people are willing to spend on these terrible offers they will only get worse. Spend away boys and girls and next year you can complain about the 4* Awakening gem with the Odin deal
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    This year's July 4th offer isn't that bad but it is geared more towards advance players who are uncollected.
    These items will come in handy when you get there and see. You need 45K shards for 1 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst and you need 2 T5BC to max out a 5* and 3 T5BC to rank up a 6*. So definitely for the long run.
    In the mean time, the 5* hero crystal is for the short run.

Take it from me, they're good if you hold onto them.
    When I first started playing 2 years ago, I got 2 T2Alpha catalysts, totally useless at the time but now it is great.
  • Volcanic45Volcanic45 Posts: 86
    xq36cx57pzf3.jpg
  • bryndenriversbryndenrivers Posts: 443 ★★
    doctorb wrote: »
    This year's July 4th offer isn't that bad but it is geared more towards advance players who are uncollected.
    These items will come in handy when you get there and see. You need 45K shards for 1 Tier 5 Basic Catalyst and you need 2 T5BC to max out a 5* and 3 T5BC to rank up a 6*. So definitely for the long run.

When I first started playing 2 years ago, I got 2 T2Alpha catalysts, totally useless at the time but now it is great.

uh ive done all content including lol 100%, but you have a great point still. i disnt realize you could buy 3 of each and as overpriced as that is certainly made it slightly less awful, however this was an awfull offer taking advantage of the player base that were ready to buy anything today. it shouldve been 1 t5 basic and 1 t2 alpha for 100$ then a generic 5* gem for 15k units along with all the other stuff. i have 58 unopened t4cc crystals and every single class except mystic maxxed out i will say for those and this includes me who can afford to spwnd as much as they feel like spending. i just want kabam to be consistant 4th of july should be super awesome stuff at a discount like it has been previous years. not cool this year at all, though now ill have r2 6* and 2 r5 5* so i can brag like spwnding more somehow makes me a better player and not a complete fool for buying these offers. im fortunite enough where i can spend 500$ like its a 20$ bill and for that im thankful
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    See I'd be willing to spend 500 but unfortunately here in Canada its 140 per Odin thus costing 700 for that 5* gem and im sure other parts of the world it would cost alot more since the exchange rate in the game is bs
  • ImranAzharImranAzhar Posts: 34

In the long run , if it's long enough, you don't even need to purchase anything.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    I got Neganpool! 😁 I'm happy
    ImranAzhar wrote: »

In the long run , if it's long enough, you don't even need to purchase anything.

i got 10 r4 and 1 r5 with enough materials for 2 more r5. i buy offers sometimes and have completed every piece of content in tje game including 100% lol. unless you dont have a job and a life plus are willing to spend 12 hours a day in the game you dont get to be competitive with the top players without spending. ues you can have 4-5 r4 and one r5 and be acerage and thers nothing wrong with that

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    ImranAzhar wrote: »

i got 10 r4 and 1 r5 with enough materials for 2 more r5. i buy offers sometimes and have completed every piece of content in tje game including 100% lol. unless you dont have a job and a life plus are willing to spend 12 hours a day in the game you dont get to be competitive with the top players without spending. ues you can have 4-5 r4 and one r5 and be acerage and thers nothing wrong with that

A 5/65 and four or five 4/55s is not average. It is almost certainly in the top 5% of all players in the game. Part of the problem with people talking about being "competitive" is the notion that if you don't have multiple 5/65 champs you're just falling behind everyone. The players worrying about being this "competitive" are actually trying to improve their lot from being in the top 5% to being in the top 1%. Anyone who thinks they can compete against the top 1% of any game on entirely their own terms is asking for a lot.
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    I’m ready to buy Odin. But for my level now, i dont need that kind of stuff yet. Maybe next year it would suit me. Ended up bought Star Lord and Tony Stark for 4* AG and Marvellous Crystal. Hoping for Cap IW or Iron Man IW, got Sabretooth. Sabretooth is really beast so i’m still very happy. Shame Black Panther didn’t offer 5* crystal. Otherwise, i’ll be happy to purchase that too.
    @Gorofaiz i got sabretooth also and his synery with killmonger makes him more than just a fun damage champion. very useful for masochism and champions that shrug off debuffs. sabretooth void and killmonger could be an awesome alliance war attacking team with all theyre synergies or an excellent defending team if synergies ever come back to aw defense. imo i dont think they should reinstate synergies on defenders. some synergies would make champions almost unbeatable