**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ISO-Sphere.

So we have this grand prize of the contest. And probably like y'all, I do like to get the "top prize" in games. But is this object ever going to be aquirable. Is it going to be the next tier from Grandmaster Crystals with crystals more beefier(like 4-6 star champion crystals)? Is it going to be a title that just says,"ruler of contest" or "ISO-sphere holder"?
Is it just going to be an item that's only purpose is to take a screenshot of it and you post it on your social media accounts? If we acquire this Crystal, will it be from Act 6? Will it be a final arena?
What is the purpose of this mysterious object?

Comments

• TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Maybe it gives infinite tier 1 basic iso8...
    I would want a the title for exploring act 6 to be Ruler of the battlerealm though, but act 6 will probably not come until materials to r3 a 6* is available
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Knowing Kabam, Act 6 will probs be RoL3 or something...
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Act 6 will just be your normal rol opponents(500k-ish health and 1k attack) but with sp3 and nodes to make it impossible lol
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Act 5 was already impossible for so many people. Hell I took the easiest paths with God and Demi-God Tier Champs and I never stood a chance against that Ultron