**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6 Star Nebula

Hi Guys and Gals,

I have been lucky enough to pull a 6 Star Nebula, but she has never been a member on any of my teams for AQ, AW or the monthly events, quite simply a character that I have never used in depth, but I now feel with this pull that I should try and get the best out of using her!!

Anyone with any hints and tips to get the best out of her!

Thank you in advance

Comments

• SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    I use her in my offense AQ team. Double immune. Charge her shock by holding block. Parry into L2 is MASSIVE damage. Very fun to play with!
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    Yea I think she will replace vision in my AQ team,

I will have a play about, and see if I like her enough for Events etc
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Build those shock charges (anywhere from 10-20 is ideal) and parry when your L2 is ready to unleash Hell. My 6* Nebula was a huge help for the Biohazard lanes in Act 5 , for taking down 5.5 Mephisto and 5.6 Ultron.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    I pulled her 2 days ago and she came in handy for the biohazard nodes in this month's Uncollected EQ.
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Another way to use her is to charge her, parry, and use L1, nice power lock and power drain :)
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Gorofaiz wrote: »
    Another way to use her is to charge her, parry, and use L1, nice power lock and power drain :)

The power drain and lock is definitely a useful tool if you’ve built up enough charges. That being said, I think it’s best to save those Shock charges for that big damage when you use her L2 to double the Shock stacks on the enemy.

It is very satisfying to place 40 stacks of Shock on the bad guy and watch their health melt away.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    If you have Proxima Midnight... you wait less for you to kill them out of an insane shocking damage.
  • TopCat87TopCat87 Posts: 61
    Thank you all! very helpful indeed,

I have been playing about with her VS Winter Soldier, very fun turning 20 shock to 40 :-) :p

I need Proxima badly!!!!! I think I'm right in saying that the synergy between then starts Nebula with a 10 stack of shock!!!!!