**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Google Pixel XL 2 - Game Graphics/Performance

Just wondering if anyone that uses the Google Pixel XL 2 has noticed that every so often the game graphics and/or dynamic of game play sometimes looks really good, high definition etc.

Have noticed that the graphics goes up in terms of details, reflection, shine etc, not sure what you call it but looks really good when it does but most of the time just looks normal.

Comments

• CreditzCreditz Posts: 53
    I get this and am using pixel XL 1
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    I have a ZTE blade max mine does that as well.

As if the frame rate goes up.

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    It happens on my Galaxy 8 Plus.
    It is breathtakingly gorgeous for one random fight. I've had total strangers walking by stop and comment on how ridiculously detailed the game looks.
    The game plays buttery smooth for me when it happens too!
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    I'm on the pixel 2 and it's fine.
  • udhabajudhabaj Posts: 40
    Happens with me on OnePlus 5T
    It's just random but if you exit out(even going to home screen and come back to game) then that smoothness is gone. Same old sluggish game back again
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Same thing happens on my nokia 8. I call it "iphone mode"
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/42245/60-fps-marvel-contest-of-champions#latest

Pixel 2 user running Android P beta 3, started a discussion on this a while back.
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    It happens on all android devices at least. the game's graphics quality changes dynamically.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I've had it on my pixel 2xl where at the beginning of the fight the game zooms in and out again a few times then it's crystal clear gaming for a few fights.
    Really screws with your eyes the first time