**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

How is this fair?

O Hits received, 1 combo of 75 hits yet I'm the one K.O'd.
When is KABAM going to acknowledge that Domino is broken?? How is this fair?
This is ridiculous

wyagk2kgjwdi.png

Comments

• ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    You know, the same can be said about Magik or Dorm
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    You know, the same can be said about Magik or Dorm

Stun lock and power control (with a bit of skill) can handle Dorm just fine.
    Power control champs or AA (also with some skill) can handle Magik.
    Although I do agree that their energy damage be toned down a bit. Domino on the other hand...
    Champs that have a lot of abilities to trigger actually reduce the amount of damage that you take, so give that a go

Idk if a lot of people know, but it takes maybe a second for the damage to start, and the more you trigger critical failure the lower the damage it ticks for is

Maybe using a character like LC or SL will help, because they all have relatively low abiiity triggers while also being good champs
    This loss was with an Iceman. He has no ability triggers I'm aware of.
    Tried with a Vision and even he couldn't avoid the damage. Sometimes it triggered from simply blocking.
    Well, Iceman has a chance to have frostbite charges with critical attacks I think

Also Domino does have a 15% AAR, but again if you manage to overload her with the amount of times you fail to trigger something, then the damage is reduced dramatically
    You're right but that AAR is not 15% lol no way. Kabam is lying to us.
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Sentinel worked great for me... also never unlucky which was beneficial
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Starlord and Gulk work great
    Unfortunately, I don't have a Gulk or Sentinel. I'll try again with a SL.
    Other than the final evade and sp1 K.O, tell me what Starlord and I did wrong. I would honestly like to know so I can learn from it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4T2Tu4Ah2jo
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    edited July 2018
    @BLEEDlNG_DGE

SL might actually be bad against her. His signature ABILITY is that with every hit, he increases his attack by XX. Every time you hit her, your ability is triggering (actually failing to trigger) and causing the critical failure.

When looking at the video, his attack isn’t increasing like you would expect it. It does increase but you also aren’t being hit with critical failure every hit.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I thought that’s from failing to gain fury
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    zvi89ta8j518.png

Sig 99 5/50 4*. Only 11% change to gain a fury. That may be PART of it, but the OP is getting it on the majority of their hits.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Fails when there is chance to
    This means every hit has 11% of triggering fury, and every time it doesn’t trigger, critical failure triggers
  • DarkQuakeDarkQuake Posts: 74
    Ya Domino is quite an op character. I would say a god tier champ. There are many diff champs and you got to find the right one that will stop Domino.