**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Were is wasp

Are we really expected to grind like maniacs for a champ nobody has seen or played yet?? Were is wasp and why is there no communication AGAIN ALREADY!!! Kabam??

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Catherine wrote: »
    Are we really expected to grind like maniacs for a champ nobody has seen or played yet?? Were is wasp and why is there no communication AGAIN ALREADY!!! Kabam??

She's in there. A comment from a thread about her earlier:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/468463#Comment_468463
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    @Thawnim I think the OP is referring to the fact that Wasp does not appear in the Monthly Quest as someone to play against. Currently we cannot play against her to see what she's capable of aside from her intro post/video.

She is only an opponent in the Rifts (or so I've been told).
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I fought her in Master Rift just now as the Boss.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Oh she's there but she's just so small you can't even see her.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    edited July 2018
    *where
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 818 ★★★★
    Kabam didn't want us to collectively freak out at how OP Wasp's auto-evade + counter combo is so they didn't include her for us to fight in the event.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    I pulled a 4 star wasp. Will test her out
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    It doesn't seem that insane. I got auto-evaded and counter hit. But I was able to block the follow-up combo. Not sure if it was the AI being bad, or if that is how the ability works. But if you can block then it's not a HUGE deal. It's not like a Spiderman evades and instantly combo's you into oblivion and then you die.