**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should AW Season 3 Start Date be Pushed Back?

RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
Hey guys, so last night attack phase began for the newest iteration of alliance wars. All of my bgs are about 50% cleared, we are looking pretty good but it looks like our opponent forgot to do placement, so are mini bosses are modest. I did not forgot to do placement, so you can imagine i made a nice wall for them to fight these new minis.
Looking at my D, they are wrecking havoc on this 16M ally we are facing. It was a s***show trying to figure out these lanes with the new nodes.

So with these new nodes, and different focus on AW tied with the insane lag that people are experienceing i think it would be a good idea to push back the start date maybe a week or two. Let alliances get used to the new map, nodes etc. And it may give Kabam time to fix the lag in the game..

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Or, they are purposely tanking, although not blatantly. Many allies prefer to lose off season so that they get easier fights at the start of the season which will help them in the season long run where the rewards are better.
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 167
    No. Kabam might run out of money before then because people aren't buying potions.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    C.O.W. Is single handedly financing the game. Until he stops, there’s plenty of money rolling in by the boatload.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,505 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    C.O.W. Is single handedly financing the game. Until he stops, there’s plenty of money rolling in by the boatload.

Lol...you think the $6k he dropped yesterday pays the salaries of all Kabam employees for a day?

So as to not highjack the thread too much. Yes, this should be pushed back or revert the map for Season 3. Take the data from this week's AW to revisit whether the changes are good and should be implements, but they should not be included for Season 3.