**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First 4*

What was your first ever 4*? Mine was Cap ww2

Comments

• spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Electro. Then Ultron. Then Electro again.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    hulkbuster
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    Scarlet
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    Old Man Logan out of a PHC. Oh the good old days.
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Ms Marvel. I saved up 2500 credits so I could buy a 4* crystal. This was before you could get shards and I had finished Act 3 with all 3* champs and still didn't have a 4* yet.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    God, I wish I could remember. I want to say Colossus, or MMN.
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    antman still have nightmares about it.
  • RiegelRiegel Posts: 1,088 ★★★★
    Been playing close to ~18 months. My first 4* was Ms. Marvel, I have too many to count now, but still haven't duped Ms. Marvel lol.
  • HyperionHyperion Posts: 56
    Captain America from a Science crystal :)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My first was spider Gwen. The sad part was I thought she was a good champs back then haha
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    Thor from a PHC. And then Colosus and Magneto from a 4* because there must be balance in this world. Ying-Yang and all that.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    My recollection was Storm. But it was a long time ago.
  • L8r_M8L8r_M8 Posts: 6
    A noice 4* Star-Lord
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Rocket raccoon in a premium long before shards existed. Almost 2 years later he still isn't duped :|
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Rocket raccoon in a premium long before shards existed. Almost 2 years later he still isn't duped :|

I have one Guardian that's not Duped. Drax. I was hoping to Dup him with the Guardian Crystals. Should have been more specific, instead of loads of 2* Drax. Haha. The joys of random.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    I have one Guardian that's not Duped. Drax. I was hoping to Dup him with the Guardian Crystals. Should have been more specific, instead of loads of 2* Drax. Haha. The joys of random.[/quote]

I'm still missing a drax dupe too, also don't have gamora or groot. Had plenty 2* versions of rocket and drax in those crystals as well haha. Free shards I guess :)

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    deadpool xforce
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Elektra then half hour later a Drax. Needless to say it was a good day.
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    My first 4* was UC. I was super hyped, because I knew he was rare
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Doctor strange
  • j00mBAj00mBA Posts: 24
    Star Lord
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    edited May 2017
    I bought 2PHC got spiderman (black)and winter soldiers in lvl7 after a while got YJ and BW 3 times
  • KaboomKaboom Posts: 16
    My first 4* pulled is Storm
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    My first 4 star was gamora. I end up using her in almost everything when she got duped.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    Yellow jacket was my first
  • XMEN1994XMEN1994 Posts: 51
    Red Hulk, what a disappointment. :'(
  • VicayneVicayne Posts: 25
    Colossus. He was also my first 2 and 3 *. Fortunately, not my first 5*
  • dangerbludangerblu Posts: 47
    Luke Cage and he was awesome champ he almost opened me way to end act 3 and he was the greatest character in aq. That was until I got Dr.Strange :smile:
  • Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    Gamora was my first then Storm a few weeks later from PHC