**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone else get screwed on punisher crystal???

I spent the almost the equivalent of approximately 200$ of units to get new punisher 2099 and not gotten a single 4* anyone else have the same luck? Is this normal because this is awful.

Comments

• Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited July 2017
    4* chance from PHC and featured one is around 1% from extensive data collected by players. It may happen you open 200 and not find him, or open 10 and find him twice. It's just Luck, and buying lots of crystals won't guaratee you the featured 4* 100%

200$ of units is around 6000 units, which are 40 crystals. I've seen bigger opening not finding the featured, so i'd say its normal. Awful, but normal
  • 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    well i bought first 5 crystals worth 750 units got him on 2nd crystal all the others were 2s then got another 5 crystals got 1 3s and all the other 2s
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    The first 10 feature crystals I bought gave me two 4*, including the featured champ.

I haven't got one single 4* from the next 40 featured crystals I've bought (6,000 units worth). So I stopped buying them ages ago. You'll learn that the units are better spent in the arenas grinding for the champ lol.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I bought 2 and back to back 2099! Sweet!!!
  • DARKLOKIDARKLOKI Posts: 50
    edited July 2017
    I spent the almost the equivalent of approximately 200$ of units to get new punisher 2099 and not gotten a single 4* anyone else have the same luck? Is this normal because this is awful.

welcome to mcoc, you get a chance only and sad you where milked next time be smarter
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Ya, it was a lie LOL. I'm at work and cant but them lol
  • Antgeo1Antgeo1 Posts: 120
    Bought 10. 8 were 2*s, 2 were 3*s. I never learn - got excited from all the shiny new champs in the crystals. lol
  • SonnymorriSonnymorri Posts: 14
    I´ve got a 3* Nightcrawler not that good but way better than a 2*
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Don't waste hard earned units on featured crystals. Save them for offers or LoL
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited July 2017
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    YesI purchased 8 total and all garbage! Friend of mine texted me about how he pulled 4* Punisher2099 and 4* Agent Venom in 5 crystals...that is some serious bull man. They won't hear the end of this from me.

How is that bull? sure it sucks to not get what you want. but you do realise you are not guaranteed anything right?

Easy for you to say, when I have 0% success outcome with multiple tries and you had your success! You would be damn salty too if you were in my shoes!!! And I damn gonna vent about this until I get what I want! Deal with it
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    YesI purchased 8 total and all garbage! Friend of mine texted me about how he pulled 4* Punisher2099 and 4* Agent Venom in 5 crystals...that is some serious bull man. They won't hear the end of this from me.

How is that bull? sure it sucks to not get what you want. but you do realise you are not guaranteed anything right?

Easy for you to say, when I have 0% success outcome with multiple tries and you had your success! You would be damn salty too if you were in my shoes!!! And I damn gonna vent about this until I get what I want! Deal with it

Have fun with that
  • AJ_Tiger03AJ_Tiger03 Posts: 33
    Not getting what you wanted is not getting screwed. The only I can think of that you'd be screwed with crystals is if you paid for a crystal and got absolutely nothing from it. Getting a 2* is a risk you take for getting the crystals.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    spending units for a crystal is the worst thing you can do. especially because the chance to get the 4* is very low and most of the pulls are 2*.

i got lucky back in the day with BPCW, Loki and GR opening 2 crystals for each. but i stopped then because spending units for a 2* is stupid when you can use these on Masteries on or LOL
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    My friend got lucky I wish I had his luck on all the features crystals these couple of weeks on each one I've spend over 2k units and no features he buys 3 and .....
    evaop1fduo9o.jpg
    :/
  • champz44champz44 Posts: 49
    Get 3 crystals and all end up 2 stars craps.
  • Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Now that you know the odds I would recommend never buying featured crystals. Just not worth it man. Sorry for your misfortune.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    feature crystals are like that.
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88

The Keywords here are " I Spent " not " They Made Me Spend " It's a Gamble that you agreed to when you chose to purchase the crystals. Lessons learned in life are not always easy & one big lesson a lot of people fail to learn is that " Life Is Not Fair " Get over it, deal with it, do what you gotta do to live with it. It is what it is & what's done is done.
  • Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    I got nothing but two stars also I had 50 phc 47 2 stars 3 3 star pop two 4 stars and two multi duped champs upsetting but that's the Russian roulette we play HATE IT
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    You have to gamble for him, dude. The chances of getting him is like 0.000000000000000001%.
  • djmindblazerdjmindblazer Posts: 76
    bought 5 crystal all 2* as allways, it's been 7 month since i got 4* for m premium or featured crystal
  • ViperKingVViperKingV Posts: 111
    xion360 wrote: »

The Keywords here are " I Spent " not " They Made Me Spend " It's a Gamble that you agreed to when you chose to purchase the crystals. Lessons learned in life are not always easy & one big lesson a lot of people fail to learn is that " Life Is Not Fair " Get over it, deal with it, do what you gotta do to live with it. It is what it is & what's done is done.

I think the real lesson that some players need to learn,is not to spend real money on a hero crystal when Kabam refuses to post the odds of getting the Featured champ. They also state that they may reduce the "rate chance"'of getting the featured champ in order to preserve the rarity of a champ.
    You have much better odds of getting the 5* Version of the featured champ by avoiding 4* offers and holding out for the 5* offers. The last one was at the beginning of June. For 10k units you got 10k 5* shards a 5* awakening gem, signature stones and other game items.

If the player base significantly reduces their purchases of these ripoff crystals, Kabam will be forced to make their offers more reasonable and more useful for future game play.

So don't spend $200! On 4* featured crystals with unknown odds that can be reduced to close to zero play smart!