**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The bare minimum

FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
I am going to try and be short and not say some things I really want to in order to keep this civil, please stay on topic.

What disappoints me most with this game is that it seems Kabam only wants to do the bare minimum, even with the 12.0 mess. They are so worried about diluting their high cost of goods that they forget about customer service.

Instead of creating an environment in which everyone wants to spends they create an environment where if you want to be super competitive you have to spend. No don’t get in here and mince words, they are by no means putting a gun to someone’s head, but don’t be naive and believe they didn’t plan for it.

There are so many issues with the game and you could have taken this as an opportunity to admit that you screwed up. The outages are not the fault of Google (although why a company would use GCP is beyond me). If you architected the game correct, across multiple regions with active/active the game could keep running even with multiple data centers crashing. Yes they are separate issues but could have easily been handled together if you just stop thinking about the balance for the sake of compensation.

Here is what I think would have been fair without going overboard.
Re-run Goldpool with top 10% getting him (this helps alleviate those that spent units of blunting gal short because of peak grind time)
Give out 50 greater boost (or whatever they are called crystals)
Make AQ free for this upcoming round
Give everyone top rewards for 24 hour and 3 day event)
10 energy refills
Give everyone one additional level for the arenas they competed in
Rerun Evangeline Lilly’s event once complete so those who missed the legends run can rerun it
1000 units
5 L2 revives
5 L4 heals
5 L2 team revives
5L4 team heals
4000 5*
1000 4*
500 6*
4* Marvelous Crystal
1* Batman

Keep in mind, this is to keep people happy. Make them feel like you genuinely care about them, more than the money. Also these are all digital items and will not stop people from continuing to spend, but might garner you some additional people willing to spend if they feel valued.

This was a lot longer than I intended. But I hope it gets reviewed. Maybe I am off, but I fee this would have been a big step in mending fences.

Comments

• danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    good god, why don't you just ask for 5 4-5 rank up gems and 100 t5b?
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Honestly if they had given 3.5k 5* shards 1k 6* shards and a few alliance pots on top of their bare bones comp package as an apology/thanks for being patient I would have called it good. No offense but your demands are way too high
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    You had me till you said 1* Batman.... Then I realized that this is a joke post and you mean none of it.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    I am going to try and be short...

Here is what I think would have been fair without going overboard...

I like how you do the exact things that you say you weren't going to do. Have you ever considered running for president?
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Actually the Batman was an autocorrect for Antman and I decided to leave it.

I feel given how messed up the game is and has been this is nowhere near too much to ask for especially for players with nothing more to do in the game. As an end game player I don’t mind lesser players getting some end game content. Also @AxeCopFire I did go longer than I wanted but could have been much much longer, so I did keep it short.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Actually the Batman was an autocorrect for Antman and I decided to leave it.

I feel given how messed up the game is and has been this is nowhere near too much to ask for especially for players with nothing more to do in the game. As an end game player I don’t mind lesser players getting some end game content. Also @AxeCopFire I did go longer than I wanted but could have been much much longer, so I did keep it short.

Well it was a 2* and your requests are still out of reach.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'd agree with everything except the Batman. Wouldn't Joker be more appropriate?