**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5-star Marvelous Crystal [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• geaimsgeaims Posts: 41
    The fix you have came out with, and closed the discussion, is not a fix. People who got a champ not on the list is still falling behind, because you are giving everyone another crystal. So people not effected are getting 2 good champs and I’m stuck with a Bishop I don’t want and a possible good champ. So people effected should be getting 2 new crystals if you are giving the ones not effected another crystal!

how is this the case? everyone gets one of each crystal. not 2 of the same.
  • SaipanThunderSaipanThunder Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike

Was Hood part of that Choice on the deal ? I brought the 3 Odins and I'm pretty sure 1 of those Crystals was incorrect because I saw Bishop in the Real and Got a Hood from that same reel.
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike

Was Hood part of that Choice on the deal ? I brought the 3 Odins and I'm pretty sure 1 of those Crystals was incorrect because I saw Bishop in the Real and Got a Hood from that same reel.

The 5* crystals you got from the 3 Odins are just basic... Pretty lucky if you get hood.. The thread is talking about the 10k unit cache offer that contains the marvelous crystal, which only contains 6-7 champs
  • AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we met to discuss our plan of action in regards to the issue with the Marvelous crystal included in the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle. At this time, we've come up with a solution that we think you all will like.

All Summoners that purchased all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the incorrect Crystal will be granted the correct crystal, in addition to the Crystal that they have already received.

Now, many other Summoners did not receive the wrong Crystal, but to even this out, any Summoner that has purchased (or purchases) all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the correct crystal will be granted the other Crystal as well.

This means that if you purchase the Crystal before the bundle expires, you will receive both Crystals.

As for a timeline, we have to wait until the offer expires before we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal. Combine this with the other compensation that we are working on, and we expect to have your second crystals out some time next week.

Thank you all for sticking with us today while we worked this all out.

So you’re actually encouraging people to spend money and “glitch” the system?

A shameless plug to spend Units.
  • TypaleTypale Posts: 11
    They are giving both crystals... not 2 of the correct ones...
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Not sure if you guys are reading it correctly but everyone who buys the offer is getting both the newer crystal and the older version

So nobody gets 2 correct crystals, everyone gets 1 correct and 1 incorrect
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    ShadPrince wrote: »
    Not sure if you guys are reading it correctly but everyone who buys the offer is getting both the newer crystal and the older version

So they are giving the incorrect crystal to those who purchased the correct crystal? Now that I reread it a few times that is what it sounds like
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    ShadPrince wrote: »

So they are giving the incorrect crystal to those who purchased the correct crystal? Now that I reread it a few times that is what it sounds like

To keep things fair that is what they're doing, no one gets a advantage here besides having to wait a week for it everyone comes out a winner with a basically free 5* that you wouldn't have got.
  • Ok so I just purchased everything....and am only showing the ONE Marvelous crystal. I presume that is the incorrect one? And I now have to send in a ticket to get the correct one sent my way?

Can someone please confirm?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    No, from the wording it is pretty clear that the only crystals given out next week will be the correct versions.

Which means that everyone who bought the crystal within the first 1.5 hours or so today opened a crystal with no shot of getting IMIW or domino, meanwhile some people that purchased later today actually got IMIW out of the crystal.

I bought the offer. To simplify things, I will get one shot at the champ I’m hoping to pull, while some will get two.

I’m not really opposed to this fix, as I think it is generous of kabam to let us keep our first champ.

However, there is no disputing the fact that those who purchased after the first couple hours are coming out a lot better than those of us who did.
  • That doesn’t answer my question lol.....am I still having to send a ticket to receive the second crystal?
  • JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    @Blackhawkbill

No, you don’t. Everyone who buys the offer will automatically get the crystal when they release it next week. He said they are making lists.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    @JC_ and everyone else who is confused:

The post states that “All Summoners that purchased all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the incorrect Crystal will be granted the correct crystal, in addition to the Crystal that they have already received.

Now, many other Summoners did not receive the wrong Crystal, but to even this out, any Summoner that has purchased (or purchases) all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the correct crystal will be granted the other Crystal as well.”

So if you received the correct crystal, you will be granted the “other” crystal. Other implies you will receive the incorrect crystal. The statement wouldn’t make sense if they received 2 of the same crystal.

@Blackhawkbill the post also states that “we have to wait until the offer expires before we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal.” It implies they will actively make 2 lists and then distribute the appropriate crystals. However, it doesn’t hurt to send a ticket just in case.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    JC_ wrote: »
    No, from the wording it is pretty clear that the only crystals given out next week will be the correct versions.

Which means that everyone who bought the crystal within the first 1.5 hours or so today opened a crystal with no shot of getting IMIW or domino, meanwhile some people that purchased later today actually got IMIW out of the crystal.

I bought the offer. To simplify things, I will get one shot at the champ I’m hoping to pull, while some will get two.

I’m not really opposed to this fix, as I think it is generous of kabam to let us keep our first champ.

However, there is no disputing the fact that those who purchased after the first couple hours are coming out a lot better than those of us who did.

You can't read. From the wording it's super clear that everybody (who buys it) gets two different crystals. If you got the right one now, you'll get the wrong one next week. If you got the wrong one now, you get the right one next week.

The offer now contains an extra 5* crystal with a small group of champs in it, but every one will receive exactly the same crystals this way and no one has to give something back.
  • SuperFarzSuperFarz Posts: 166
    Best solution Kabam could have come up with and people are not getting it? Can’t even blame Mike on this one as he explained it pretty clear. Buy an English course online while your at it.
  • SomthngClevrSomthngClevr Posts: 20
    Good job kabam. Completely satisfied with your decision. Only thing better would be to also re-spin my awakening gem.
  • cj_007cj_007 Posts: 14
    I guess kabam finally listened customer's voices.

It was terrible...
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/76391/mistake-with-offer
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Summoners,

Thank you all for your patience as we met to discuss our plan of action in regards to the issue with the Marvelous crystal included in the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle. At this time, we've come up with a solution that we think you all will like.

All Summoners that purchased all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the incorrect Crystal will be granted the correct crystal, in addition to the Crystal that they have already received.

Now, many other Summoners did not receive the wrong Crystal, but to even this out, any Summoner that has purchased (or purchases) all 3 tiers of the Spectacular Summoner's Bundle and received the correct crystal will be granted the other Crystal as well.

This means that if you purchase the Crystal before the bundle expires, you will receive both Crystals.

As for a timeline, we have to wait until the offer expires before we can pull the list of users that purchased it, and then separate those into which Summoners received which Crystal. Combine this with the other compensation that we are working on, and we expect to have your second crystals out some time next week.

Thank you all for sticking with us today while we worked this all out.

I just bought the crystal (so after your message and before expiration ) and only see the « right » crystal. Now I wait for the second crystal
    Does the « right » crystal contain the 7 champions, id est includes IMIW ?
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    So does anyone have the list of champions in each crystal-“ wrong “and correct - ? So much confusion now I don’t know what the probabilities are.
    @Knightarthus

Correct crystal:
    fig581xr5yvu.jpeg

Wrong crystal:
    dsrhtucsppo6.jpeg
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    @Knightarthus

Correct crystal:
    fig581xr5yvu.jpeg

Wrong crystal:
    dsrhtucsppo6.jpeg

The one they still have in game after they supposedly fixed it is still the wrong one? I’m concerned that they the second one they will send will also be the wrong one!
    @Knightarthus it looks like if you bought the first 2 offers before the fix, you’ll have the wrong crystal in the final offer. If you bought them after the fix, you’ll have the correct crystal.

This is why they’re waiting until after the offers expire to sort everything out. As Miike said in the post, they’ll sort out 2 lists of who got each crystal, and distribute the appropriate crystals next week.
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    I would like to say thanks to Kabam for their resolution of this matter. Giving out 2 crystals is the right thing to do. Well done.
  • milomikemilomike Posts: 92
    Is there an expected delivery date/time for the second crystal? I’m sure it’ll take some time, but I’m curious since I bought all the tiers!
    milomike wrote: »
    Is there an expected delivery date/time for the second crystal? I’m sure it’ll take some time, but I’m curious since I bought all the tiers!

They said next week
  • Noob2435 wrote: »
    It's funny seeing this many people that can't read

I can read just misunderstood