**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Need advice here

Comments

• AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    edited July 2018
    Awaken saber and void they will help alot
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Save your 5* Tech gem.

Save your 5* Mutant gem.

Gladiator Hulk or Void for your 5* Science gem.

4* Corvus

4* 2099
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    NikoBravo wrote: »
    Save your 5* Tech gem.

Save your 5* Mutant gem.

Gladiator Hulk or Void for your 5* Science gem.

4* Corvus

4* 2099

Corvus and 2099 aren't worth it
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Sabretooth’s awakened ability only helps offensively if you get hit
    I’m assuming at this stage of the game that you don’t get hit much, but his awakening is great for defense, and as a champ he’s really good for questing. If you enjoy him, rank him because his damage is insane. Cable is decent on defense when awakened, cyclops and colossus aren’t very good.
    An alternative suggestion is to awaken Beast, gets regen and a bit of power control if you play him right

Definitely awaken void, he’s fantastic and will help with all the super annoying regen and power gain champs, as well as evade champs

Punisher 2099 when awakened can go at all or nothing nodes, but otherwise I’d say only rank/awaken if you really like him, Vision gets power steal every time he drains, and RR gets a starlord-esque ability that only matters offensively. Yondu is decent, his sig has saved me a couple times when I accidentally push to an sp3 and I just pile on the debuts. Civil Warrior reduces special damage taken, and iron man gets overload, both of which are alright but not the greatest. If it was me I’d say Vision, and then Yondu.

Corvus Glaive is great in short fights, and the awakening gives him a deathproof ability, similar to Hela. Captain Marvel, Ronan and Venompool need to be awakened to be useful, but out of those probably Cpt. Marvel is the best (but awakened Ronan goes great on resistor nodes). Carnage is just terrible atm, don’t bother

Hope this helped!