**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New T1 Alpha and T4 Basic arena milestones

I would just like to mention that, in my opinion, the new additions are definitely a step in the right direction and are very much appreciated.

Thank you

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Yes, I have to admit that, too.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    yeah t1a and t4b are great.

id love to see some t4cc or fragment crystals in the class cat arena.
    i feel those ascendant crystals are outdated remnants from a time where a t4cc was the top prize and way to valuable to give out as a possible repeatable reward. doesent need to be massive amounts of fully formed ones, even fragments so you could count on a fixed income would be awesome.
    it just feels bad if you grind that arena to get some iso bricks.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    There are fragment crystals in the new arena for the class one.
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134
    edited July 2018
    I must've missed the updates lol, what's different from before in the t4b and t1a arena?
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I must've missed the updates lol, what's different from before in the t4b and t1a arena?

additional milestones. one t1a at 1.3Mil and 1.6mil pts respectively; one more t4b at 2 mil pts
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    edited July 2018

You can get 3 alphas and 2 t4bs instead of 1 from each now
  • WalkinhighlightWalkinhighlight Posts: 134

WHAT!? Since when. What am I doing with my life. I'm t4b broke, cant even r4 my 5* Stark Spidey cause I need 6 of them lmao.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★

WHAT!? Since when. What am I doing with my life. I'm t4b broke, cant even r4 my 5* Stark Spidey cause I need 6 of them lmao.

Go grind
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Agreed, this is one of the best moves they’ve made for the players in a long time.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018

You haven't missed too much, this is the first week. In-game mail a week or so back:

t8s3b57qbi71.png

It's additional milestones beyond the prior ones, so far. Second T4B at 2 million, so guessing the extra T4CC shards and Ascendent crystal will be the same.
  • Deadly2016Deadly2016 Posts: 75
    wow i missed the 10 t4cc fragments in the new milestone, to used to skip that one. i do feel they should just replace the ascendant crystal with 10 t4cc frag ones cause the crystal is outdated but at least the added some.

ok then all 3 of them are nicely buffed
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I stopped at 1.1m in the T4B then noticed the extra milestone and went for it too.

The alpha arena looks like good value too.
  • Stockpile_000Stockpile_000 Posts: 22
    Deadly2016 wrote: »
    wow i missed the 10 t4cc fragments in the new milestone, to used to skip that one. i do feel they should just replace the ascendant crystal with 10 t4cc frag ones cause the crystal is outdated but at least the added some.

ok then all 3 of them are nicely buffed

👍 more shards all the way
  • mostlyharmlessnmostlyharmlessn Posts: 1,387 ★★★★
    Yes this is the kind of change we need from Kabam
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Great change.
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Great change yeah, but 2,500k lot to grind jesus
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    T1Alpha and T4Basic arena are definitely in the right direction, HOWEVER, the T4cCLASS arena is still very bad despite the update. Why? ?Bcos the Ascendant Crystal is pretty bad!!!!! even when topping up with extra fragments in the milestones......

T1Alpha Arena <== Great after the update
    T4Basic Arena <== Great after the update
    T4cCLASS Arena <== Should provide AT LEAST 1/2 a fully formed T4cc or if possible a full T4cc by increasing points on the final milestone
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Yep, this is a great addition, and I'd like to see at least one more milestone.