**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

BigBenny12BigBenny12 Posts: 25
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
So last AQ we were in expert, we dropped a tier. So how did we end up in normal for this AQ??? ii94rsw48mdn.png
hzrr4mtxl9yd.png
Post edited by MCOC Team on

Comments

• MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    We are somehow now dropped into normal tier even though we were well into expert last AQ
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    I started a Map 5, and got put in Map 2, wtf lol.
  • MaybeThisIsNotMeMaybeThisIsNotMe Posts: 147 ★★
    The default map was also reset to map 2. I almost clicked it before realising and switching to map 5
  • CazathuulCazathuul Posts: 57
    Same here, we were promoted to advanced tier last week but now we are in normal again.
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I'm in a weekly t4cc alliance and today when starting AQ we were placed in normal bracket.
  • JimmyJohnJonesJimmyJohnJones Posts: 81
    Same here, almost started on map 2 by default and also shows us in normal bracket instead of expert.
  • Chris6485Chris6485 Posts: 35
    Finished top 500 last week and we are now in normal tier and it's requiring 3 people to open the next BG.
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    Same, what’s wrong with you KABAm?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    What hav @Kabam Miike to say to this. Get your system to works better. Just clouse AQ now
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    yup, we ranked 26 last week and are also now in "Normal" bracket.

battlegroups also back to requiring 3 to join in order to open next battlegroup, rather than 1.
  • Yup, same here. Always in expert and now in Normal too. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ please let us know what's the deal ASAP. It's gonna take getting 3 people in the 1st 2 groups to unlock the final group. Plus the rewards are nowhere near what we're supposed to get.
    Also had Map 2 as our default map 0.o
    R4GE wrote: »
    Also had Map 2 as our default map 0.o

same here.
  • Fun and interactive
  • Traceu27Traceu27 Posts: 17
    This is just getting funnier, GO KABAM GO!!!
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf cmon guys fix this please like now.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 753 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Same issues as everyone here. It's honestly funny at this point how every single aq there's something that goes wrong without question
  • Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Same here. We were in expert and now in NORMAL.

What the f***?
  • SenorPantsSenorPants Posts: 101
    Same - Expert was our tier this week, showing in normal.
  • BadPullsMarcoBadPullsMarco Posts: 418 ★★★
    We were finally at expert and no we’re at normal? This is brutal because I really really need that glory, I’ve got 2 tier 2 alphas that are gonna expire unless I can get 16,000 cosmic chards and I was really relying on that glory!
    3Loki ranked 26 overall last week (expert tier) and are also in "normal".

Also, AQ back to requiring 3 to join in order to open next battlegroup, rather than 1.

smh
  • @MaybeThisIsNotMe - Yeah, I did a double take too and realized it was on Map 2. Glad I looked before I leapt.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    We are also in normal bracket now? Haven't been there in a long time. Also minimum 3 to join first BG before 2nd BG can open?
    Seems everyone is in normal now
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,329 ★★★★★
    Same here
  • Cdw1981Cdw1981 Posts: 17
    Same here, dropped to Normal
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Hell, it showed Map 5 when I went in the second AQ became available, even showed the map cost, only noticed the issue when I went to spectate to see who mini was. Cyke... wtf? Oh Sh... ****, map 2!
This discussion has been closed.