**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thoughts wanted: Would Void be a good R4 to bring to finish LoL?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Hey all, I'm thinking of finishing LoL (3 lines down, 4 to go)and I'm thinking about some options for certain fights. Specifically, I'm thinking about the Spidermen (Miles and OG Spidey) and X-23. I'm wondering if a duped Void would be worth R4 specifically for those fights. I think maybe his Fear of the Void with an extra agility debuff would stymie Spideys evades, and adding despair would cause X-23 to take massive damage from her regen. If I had a 5* AA he would be the choice no question for the Spidey fight (and I do have a dupe R3 Guilly if I wanted for X-23)but I figured Void may be better for both scenarios. The team I've been mostly using is 5* maxed Blade and Medusa (mostly for the robot and no-debuff fights) with 5R3 Ghost Rider and 4* Spark/Mephisto for the Blade synergies.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,139 ★★★★★
    Spidey mils dont use sp and spidey mils morals wont be a problems at all hes node is bugge
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Spidey mils dont use sp and spidey mils morals wont be a problems at all hes node is bugge

Yeah, I'm not nearly as worried about him as I am with OG Spidey
    DalBot wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »

Yeah, I'm not nearly as worried about him as I am with OG Spidey
    Im ise GP dups becasse she culdt dides from sp1 event with blok it but u wuld need to be good to itersup him after u hav no more life but u need to hav a bit to parry to get rigt of the 100 evade.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Wish I had a 5* GP. Sadly I don't have any real good ability reduction options other than Void and an unduped R3 Iceman.
    DalBot wrote: »
    Wish I had a 5* GP. Sadly I don't have any real good ability reduction options other than Void and an unduped R3 Iceman.
    im wher using a 4 Stars GP. Hav a Sl at rank5 and. Yeah. Lol is esay with him

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Void is worth to bring in against X-23. But personally I wouldn't use him against Classic Spider-man , just because it will deal less damage than your Blade, and he also doesn't fully stop evade.. Mile Morales is a pretty easy battle as long as you don't use special attacks.
    I remember that when I used my Blade against that Classic Spider I could only deal something around 200k damage per battle. Expect a tough battle against him ...
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Void will own x23, not sure about Spidey though. My guess is that at r4 it would be a long fight even if it went well. He should slow his evade down quite a bit though.