**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happened to 1 summoner being able to open each BG in AQ?? Now it says it takes 3 to open

Not sure if it was previously discussed, but as of now it takes 3 summoners in each respective BG to open the next. Last AQ week it only took 1. Is this a glitch? Or a change that was not discussed?

Comments

• NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    What a joke, these guys never seem to get anything right.
  • UndecidedUndecided Posts: 8
    All have been moved to Normal.bracket.
    Check if you are still in Expert or Advance bracket.
  • They bumped everyone to "normal" bracket. Probably screwed it up when they planned on getting rid of the tiers then delayed it.
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Leaders or officers should be able to lock/unlock bg’s and not have to wait for ppl to join to unlock. My bg 3 team is always chomping at the bit to get into AQ and they always have to wait
  • WC_1973WC_1973 Posts: 5
    Agreed on all points. Also it looks like there’s an error across the board on brackets. We were dropped 2 brackets from expert to normal. Not sure what the deal is @Kabam Miike but it needs to be addressed. Major backlash incoming
  • ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    edited July 2018
    shhhhhhh don't say anything! you'll make these soft forum moderators cry! they'll then threaten you with a forum ban... because their useless colleagues don't know what they're doing with the game.
  • Fantasy_91Fantasy_91 Posts: 243
    Normal tier always required 3. The question should be, how many will the new AQ with peak milestones require
    It should require the same in expert as the previous week before. Unless we are informed otherwise. If a change is made it’s only fair we should have forwarding if it.
  • PincheChingonPincheChingon Posts: 99
    We went back to the stone ages for AQ
    Lol. Need a hammer and torch
  • chrissbjordannchrissbjordann Posts: 120
    What!?!? Cmon kabam! Normal bracket?!? I want my glory!!!!