**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• PrinceIndiaPrinceIndia Posts: 49
    we need 6 star crystal in compensation. :):):):):):):):):)
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    I’ll relax when they get these constant issues calmed down... I’ve put a rather healthy investment into this game, have paid more than a few your bills and salaries... I expect better than this... we can’t forget who is the customer here... hire some better dev’s or better leaders of them and get this stuff resolved before it gets into the game... testing and most bug fixes should happen in dev and UAT, not in prod. @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra_ Fix your processes please....don’t expect perfection, but you all are better than this...
  • XxGoddessOfWar1XxGoddessOfWar1 Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    Same here, guess it’s all alliances :(
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    Been over two hours since it was first reported, surley you can decide a plan of action in that time, do the right thing and suspend AQ, give treasuries resources back and restart once you fix it, the resources we spent starting map 5 are not even going to get covered by rewards we get from the incorrect tier, so it cant carry on like this.
  • JmalarkJmalark Posts: 3
    We were in expert tier last week and finished high enough to not get demoted and now in normal tier as well.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    If you guys can keep this level of quality updates and decisions I can finally quit this game. My wife is rooting for you kabam!
    Also keep on sending 2* champs and meaningless shards as "compensation". If I ran my business like you do, I'd be flat broke by now
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Same issue here. Drop from expert to normal. Come on guys. You can do better than this.
  • skullduggery72skullduggery72 Posts: 224 ★★
    edited July 2018
    My alliance has dropped 2 tiers from expert to normal !!! Seriously kabam get your $hit together. We normally score around 110 mil so will require all those milestones and the usual rank rewards not these turd rewards in normal tier
  • XstasisXstasis Posts: 50
    I'm so close to quitting this game bc of the constant ineptitude to run this game properly by kabam.
  • Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    Another mess up. This game went downhill quick
  • CaTaliN1991CaTaliN1991 Posts: 4
    edited July 2018
    We have the same issue, we are an expert alliance but we were dropped in normal bracket... How did you guys manage to screw up everything without even releasing the changes?sb87nbxcf01s.png
  • jmorris1jmorris1 Posts: 31
    Doubt you will see anything other than an apology and "we're aware of the situation and working on it. Please be patient....." Whatever
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    [OD1N] we were 355 last AQ and now we droped to normal tier

6helfstmpm8v.png

So many bugs lately...
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Two more problems for us - 1) we dropped all the way to normal from expert. 2) we relied on Kabam’s representation brackets would disappear when choosing our maps this week. It seems horribly unfair to say the brackets won’t matter, then spontaneously decide to continue them to our detriment.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    [OD1N] we were 355 last AQ and now we droped to normal tier

6helfstmpm8v.png

So many bugs lately...
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Thanks guys. Now my alliance leaders want to skip aq altogether because they are worried about getting stuck in normal. How do you not send a msg by now to let people know that this is a bug so they can continue on? Very small % on the forum.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    eo3dq83iwx5t.gif
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    What a **** show. There better be some devs, quality assurance, and some leadership looking for jobs tomorrow. **** rolls down hill except if you work for kabam appearently
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Hey everyone, we apologize for this issue and we have already begun investigating the cause. We will be providing updates here as soon as we have more information to share.

He might help:
    78vgw4ccurvi.jpg
    :)
  • StokesXCStokesXC Posts: 38
    Awesome so glad I won't get the glory I needed to buy the T1a I needed to r5 my gwenpool. Thanks you so much
  • Ol_BarceOl_Barce Posts: 42
    Investigating the issue......???? Um kabam it’s you as always. Ridiculous
  • SandPounderSandPounder Posts: 341 ★★★
    At this point, just shut down AQ and focus on the overheat issue.
This discussion has been closed.