**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• ezmoneyezmoney Posts: 208
    BigTuna13 wrote: »
    Seriously, shut the game down for a few days. Actually do some WORK and get it handled. Leaving us up in the air like this is how you lose thousands of players overnight.

this^^^ the game has turned into a laughingstock. Fix your game Kabam. No.more band-aids
  • 1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    edited July 2018
    Funny how this fiasco happens right after July 4th sales, atleast use our money to improve the game.

8 Hr downtime
    Marvelous crystal screw up
    Blood letting crystal screw up
    Overheating / shutting down issues
    new AQ and rewards Postponed

And now this brand new problem where you cant even start us in the right AQ bracket.

Genuinely curious as to who is even running this company because they are obviously incompetent and Kabam would benefit by replacing a majority of their staff.

INCREASE COMPENSATION , ADD GLORY , ADD MORE REFILLS , ADD POTIONS , THIS IS TOO FAR

• Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Same we dropped to normal too...
  • Kabam please stop Rewarding us with a 2* champ with your errors. That’s a slap in the face. 😂
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    This can’t be good for the Marvel brand
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Surely there should be more update to this people in expert bracket are losing out on a lot of glory if we stay in normal for this aq really thought it would only take a couple of hours of when aq started
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Can't wait to see the compensation to this mess.
    My money is on: "we're very very sorry, free AQ maps next week and 30min timers! Also some 1% crystals of getting something good and a 2* to help you finish LOL! Rejoice!!!"
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    They really haven’t been responding
  • KruegerVoorhesKruegerVoorhes Posts: 5
    Can we still open the crystals?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    hsuqsblopbhf.png
    l0mag68nmm39.png

Us too. Expert rank 800, 118mil points. Bumped down to Normal.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    Inspector gadjet is on it
  • JuiceJuice Posts: 8
    Pretty sure the development team have just thrown in the towel at this point. Mike, I think you’re on your own.
  • dcw_dcw_ Posts: 130
    Funny how this fiasco happens right after July 4th sales, atleast use our money to improve the game.

8 Hr downtime
    Marvelous crystal screw up
    Blood letting crystal screw up
    Overheating / shutting down issues
    new AQ and rewards Postponed

And now this brand new problem where you cant even start us in the right AQ bracket.

Genuinely curious as to who is even running this company because they are obviously incompetent and Kabam would benefit by replacing a majority of their staff.

INCREASE COMPENSATION , ADD GLORY , ADD MORE REFILLS , ADD POTIONS , THIS IS TOO FAR

You forgot
    Breaking the promise to talk with the community about potential major game changes and the whole tail between their legs here’s your diversity back.

The silence from Kabam is deafening...

• AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    R4GE wrote: »
    Everyone needs to relax. Yeah, it sucks. Oh well. The explanation is likely tied to the delay of the new AQ system. They probably thought everything was back in order when they restored the previous system and apparently someone missed something. They have the data as to where you landed last week somewhere. They will figure it out. In the mean time, play the game and wait. Getting all bent out of shape isn't gonna fix anything. You know someone who works there is never gonna hear the end of this. Personally, I think it would be wise to shut it down, and reset the whole of AQ to start tomorrow with everything restored. Letting it run as is will likely drive half the player base insane. They could just as likely wait til the end of the cycle and reward everyone what they got the previous week. Which would blow for us as we were directly effected by the server drop. Just the same, I'd take it. As long as we get all we got last week and whatever we earned from the little BS Normal rewards, I'd be fine with it. The ONLY thing that's irritating me is the need for 3 players to start the next BG, as they've always rectified situations like this in the past. The rewards will be handled. Just needing 3 players to start a BG is the main thorn in our side for my Alliance. That's why I feel it would be wise to just shut down AQ and reset to start tomorrow. We shall see how this plays out,

You talk as if everyones frustration is of this failure alone. This just adds to the last 2 weeks of bugs and issues

Everyone has a right to be venting right now

2 weeks?!?!? This frustration has been going on for over a year.

Nownis just the latest in issues. Add to that the bugs around dodging, evading, blocking, and parry that are costing people units and cash.
  • BigTuna13BigTuna13 Posts: 43
    Welp. Time for a new game! Thanks for nothing! @Kabam Miike
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    @Kabam Miike its time to introduce "Lucile" to the rest of the team.
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Why do I feel we’re about to get a message saying blah blah and blah closing thread.
This discussion has been closed.