**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Apple diagnostics

2»

Comments

• AerialFollyAerialFolly Posts: 104
    FR33_HUG5 wrote: »
    I think Kabam should buy us all new phones. They broke it after all?

I’ll eat my still working iPhone if you some how manage to get O.J Simpson’s dream team to represent your class action lawsuit in enforcing your choice of restitution.

If the glove don’t fit, you must acquit.
  • Mingo0312Mingo0312 Posts: 218
    D_Ace_71 wrote: »
    Mingo0312 wrote: »
    Kabam are breaking the agreement between user and provider !! I’ve looked into this and I have the right to ask for everything spent if the item is faulty eg this game !! As it’s offered on iPhone and everything I have bought has been on iPhone iOS ! So time to really sort it Kabam

They are breaking any terms that the games have if it’s thete fault it’s not working they are in breachof the consumers rights
  • DJRipsterDJRipster Posts: 169
    My iPad crashed several times over the course of the day while running the game... I followed the suggestion to logoff Game Center and reboot, and I have to admit its slightly better... Still crashes every couple of hours and ive been thankful it wasnt during an AW fight

I could use a "cool" 5-Star Ice-Man if you have any of those around :D
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50
    So out of Luck... RNG
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    Is there a number we can call? Cause none of these issues seem to be handeled appropriately through email and I’m a paying customer. I need to speak to a live person. I don’t have the time to be emailing back and forth like this.

They will just respond with a canned answer then close your ticket

• RebelCazRebelCaz Posts: 24
    What ar we supposed to do. We need answers
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Omni wrote: »
    JMFB wrote: »
    File a report with the better business bureau

Canadian / South Korean company now. Idk if that applies to international borders outside of North America.

You know Canada is in North America.. right?
  • NilpoNilpo Posts: 19
    Longer load times isn’t the same thing as this...
    I've personally had two Android devices ruined by MCOC updates. First was an HTC Inspire 4G and the other was a Huawei Nexus 6P. Both started overheating after MCOC updates and batteries started draining in minutes causing permanent damage to both within a couple of days each. I also had a tablet that started overheating after an update but I had learned my lesson by then and immediately uninstalled MCOC from that device.
  • DJYANKEENYDJYANKEENY Posts: 38
    Everyone can go into setting and click on “Battery”. There is a battery Beta performance line that will tell you approximately what your battery performance is/has degraded to. Mine is 99% and had my phone for almost a year. The game gets the phone hot, but not destroying my battery. You should definitely investigate your phone personally. Just a heads up. :) iphone8 user here running iOS 11.4 also try these settings adjustments they helped me with the phone heating up a bit
    Go to Settings click on Accessibility and then increase contrast. Then set to this: it helps.
    fducu6f95h5h.png
  • ChosenOne94ChosenOne94 Posts: 108
    Yeah, i have overheating problem with my Huawei Ascend p7, EMUI 3.1
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    My phone and from several players in my alliance have mentioned me that since the last update they have many serious problems with the game. Much faster battery drain, sudden restart of the game... We are using different devices so it is not about just 1 type of device, it is obviously problem with the game.
    Now I will not play in the arena at all or in the event quests because something like this is a very big problem.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    JMFB wrote: »
    File a report with the better business bureau

Canadian / South Korean company now. Idk if that applies to international borders outside of North America.

You know Canada is in North America.. right?

Parent company is in South Korea so...I’m not a business law expert but don’t know if the law abides to the parent or the subsidiary. Thanks for being helpful.
  • BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    This has to be the single worse (best) bug kabam has every released on this game, 12.0 nerf gate aside, releasing a version that physically damages your hardware, let along the potential to burn down houses and cause injury and or death is very bad. Suggest everyone on iOS experiencing this issue just not risk it, its not worth your life and or injury as well as your home or whatever home you currently live in.
  • RocapRocap Posts: 222
    Nilpo wrote: »
    Quit wasting your breath. Android users have dealt with this since the beginning and never gotten anything for it. If Kabam offers Apple users compensation, they will open themselves up to a major class action lawsuit by Android users too. Posts like this make it harder, not easier. You would have been better off keeping quiet and dealing with support directly. You might have had a chance and something that way. By making it public, you've just insured that they will do nothing because they can't afford to do it for everyone.

When you install an app, you assume responsibility for running it, not the developers. All you've done is destroy your own chances at receiving anything for your troubles.

Android users have dealt with batteries draining 80% in 30 minutes which is causing the battery to heat up to the point the phone locks itself to prevent damage but is still being damaged and the battery is swelling up to the point it could possibly explode? Please explain how this isn't STILL a sticky post if it ever was.