**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Parry's Stun effect now affected by ability accuracy reduction since patch 19.0

Hello MCOC Community,

I was wondering if anyone else has noticed that parry's stun is now effected by ability accuracy reduction. In other words it isn't applying a stun now consistently against champs with AA reduction. Check out these YouTube videos I made against champs with ability accuracy reduction for proof. Also text for dexterity and parry seems to be displayed in an odd manner.

https://youtu.be/QFNga4_872c

https://youtu.be/M_En65NGv6k

Would love to hear some confirmation others are seeing/experiencing the same.

-Cendar333

Comments

• RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    This has always been the case.
  • Cendar333Cendar333 Posts: 303
    I've never before experienced that and I've been playing the game for a very long time.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    RogerRabs is correct. That's always been the way it worked. The display is new though. The game is fundamentally broken right now so nothing surprises me at this point.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    It does seem to be happening more frequently than before, but I'm sure it's just RNG
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    It wouldn't surprise me if timing is off because of game performance right now. The game is running quite a bit differently for a lot of people so it might be difficult to time blocks perfectly.
    I have honestly fought SW on my war path many times and I can honestly say with nearly 100% certainty that I have never before had parry's stun not proc because of ability accuracy reduction. I'm quite certain this is new since the patch. In fact I submitted a ticket to kabam and they sent it up to their higher level team to evaluate further. I don't think this is supposed to be happening
    Would love to have some feedback if I'm wrong @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Ahab @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Valkyrie