**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Might wanna multiple that compensation package x 10 😑

Markg25Markg25 Posts: 593 β˜…β˜…β˜…
With the amount of bugs / issues the game is having at the moment I think it’s time Kabam stepped up.

1500 red shards and a couple of refills isn’t gonna cut it πŸ‘ŠπŸΌ

This AQ fiasco is the icing on the cake .....
Β«1

Comments

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,869 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anyone remember lofty standards πŸ˜‚

Not seen them for a while, and at the time they used to be frequent nothing this bad ever happened.

I feel we need some energy refills at the least, my quest energy has been 70 for days because I can’t do more than 3 fights without my phone playing up
  • Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    In before close
  • ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207 β˜…
    In
  • smdam38smdam38 Posts: 820 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Anyone remember lofty standards πŸ˜‚

Not seen them for a while, and at the time they used to be frequent nothing this bad ever happened.

I feel we need some energy refills at the least, my quest energy has been 70 for days because I can’t do more than 3 fights without my phone playing up

Yeah, we used to get battlechips for outages back in the old days lol.
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 β˜…β˜…
    It’s crazy how many things have happened that have left pie on the face of kabam. Feel like us players have been pushed down again and again forced to just deal with all the issues without any compensation. The latest one proposed is not nearly enough to keep myself engaged in the game. So close to quoting and I am sure so many others are.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 β˜…β˜…
    You forgot that 50K Gold. "TOTALLY" makes all good bro πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 β˜…β˜…
    Dream on OP. Dream on. :D
    Think they care? Hoho. You're in for a solid surprise.
  • Sonnyt4jrSonnyt4jr Posts: 50 β˜…
    Sheep going to the slaughter house ... baaa baaa baaa
  • AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    add a few more 0s At this point, and I cant believe im actually saying this... let the players choose their own 6*. I know this means everyone will have an IMIW but at this point, ya'll done messed up enough... Do we at least get a 12 hour reprive from anything else going down my toilet?
  • IamGROOT420IamGROOT420 Posts: 233 β˜…
    So are vets getting more than new player cuz it said new players were getting 1500 5* shards and 50000 gold
  • ChrisS1506ChrisS1506 Posts: 52 β˜…
    Remember back when Kabam use to send out compensation for down time nearly every month? They really did at one time! Back then the game was less glitchy too. It's almost like them giving all of us an electronic gift actually costs them real $
  • LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 122 β˜…
    Netmarble are major Scrooge’s
  • wessrobertswessroberts Posts: 15 β˜…
    Agreed. The problems keep on coming. I would really recommend updating the compensation list based on previous issues and issues we are still experiencing. The glory diff between tiers is insane and this really set back alot of people/alliances.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Might want to spell β€œmultiply” correctly.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 β˜…β˜…
    Has anyone received the compensation?
  • MckeebMckeeb Posts: 3 β˜…
    This is getting ridiculous now we were in expert tier in AQ, now we r in normal tier, I have played this game for over three years, I have never seen this game so buggy as it has been lately, the worst I have ever seen in my three years playing, compensation you are offering is no near enough, for the current many bugs in the game, you want ppl to be faithful and play the game, for the ppl that spend money on the game, kabam needs to get their act together
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I’m on 500k gold atm. Can’t be asked with arena. I want gold more than 5* shards. So I’ll take that 50k gold :joy:
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 β˜…β˜…
    Compensation is pebbles to what it used to be based on hero rating. This is a joke. You can keep that package. I’ll just pick that up on Marvel insider. Your too much Kabam. So enjoy visiting the App Store now a days for reviews. Yea that’s me. :)
  • Cuz here we have so many peeps who will pay for anything. Why would they give something away for free if you can make money with it?
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Listen to your playerbase guys. Go read any thread right now on here, Reddit or your social media or the App Store. They’re all overwhelmingly negative, upset, feel insulted, people are quitting, and honestly this entire year on your part has been a mess with the last few weeks just being an utter dumpster fire. It’s that bad. You need to be thinking compensation packages on the level of 12.0, and you need to really evaluate up and down the quality control, planning, testing and community relations teams there at your office. Because this is just extremely subpar and astounding at every level. Make it right.