**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[iOS] Lag and Performance Investigation

Comments

• Guest777Guest777 Posts: 2
    Device and Model: Lenovo Note K8

Device Operating System: Android 7.1.1

Cellular or WiFi: both

Game Version Installed: 19

Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest and Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: slow fps when fighting, overheating on my phone after few minutes, game slowing down, loosing champ in war and quest.

You must provide heath position or just slove the issue asap.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Device and Model: Phone 7+
    Device Operating System: IOS 11.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. AT&T
    Game Version Installed: 19.0.0
    Game Mode: EQ and Arena
    Description: Normally after playing 15 minutes or so in EQ or arena, the sound would go off. Sometimes you can still play the game, other times, the device stop responding. The home or power button would not work. Try a hard reset would not work. After a few minutes the phone would reset.
  • iPhone 6s
    OS 11.4
    Game version 19
    - extreme lag
    - overheating
    - resetting during gameplay, mostly arenas
    - getting crappy champs from 5* crystals
    cellular provided: Verizon
  • PDogg95PDogg95 Posts: 5
    Iphone 5s
    ioS 11.4
    WiFi
    Game Mode: All
    Very bad lag in combat. It is like playing in slow motion. Only started happening with this update. Am not able to play the game any more, have deleted it off my phone. Not sure if this is purely because of my older phone, but a week ago before the update it was working fine.
  • user3948570293458user3948570293458 Posts: 29
    edited July 2018
    Device and Model: Apple iPad Pro 9.7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: Latest version
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.
    Description of the Issue: Device is overheating, and did not do this before the current 19.0 update. Over play of about 15 minutes, the device heats up and is unp[layable due to lag and dropped frames in any active game mode, but nostly notable for me in the monthly event quest.
  • GiddzGiddz Posts: 5
    iPhone 6s
    iOS 11.4
    WiFi
    Update 19
    - extreme over heating
    - Extreme lag
    - Phone shut down due to over heating
  • Dark_BringerDark_Bringer Posts: 1
    edited July 2018
    iPhone 6 iOS 9
    Wifi
    The game starts with no lag until you either exit the game and then come back (without closing the app) or you get a notification or just opening the control center. And rarely lags mid fight for no reason. Please fix the issue its really causes me to loss resources.
  • WeDieYoungWeDieYoung Posts: 7
    iPhone 7 11.4
    iPhone 6s 10.4
    Both have Mcoc version 19
    WiFi Verizon network

Both get hot quick and will restart. Why is no one from Kabam updating us. No game email or line info bot........nothing. It is the update. This is total ****! I am no longer attempting to play the game as should all of you. It is going to ruin our phones. Kabam let us know something.
  • Iphone 7+ IOS 11.4
    Borh Wifi and Cellular
    Game version : latest update
    Game mode : experienced on all of the game content
    Description of the issue: starts to lag, extreme over heating, freezing, black out spinning little wheel in the middle, phone unresponsive, game shutsdown and return to my phone lock page asking for my phone lock pin, worst experience my phone was totally blacked out for more than 30mins waited out then it started a normal phone reboot.
  • AvoabbasAvoabbas Posts: 40
    Device and Model: iPhone 7
    Device Operating System: iOS 11)
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and LTE
    Game Version Installed: 19.0 latest version
    Game Mode: Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War. Usually when I play the game for a couple hours straight.
    Description of the Issue: My device is over heating. Sometimes my phone restarts and the volume shuts out. I’ve never had this problem u till the -9.0 update.
  • RoninBRRoninBR Posts: 31
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4

Game is lagging, cant evade some times.
    The Worst, game is freezing my iPhone. When that happens I need to hold power button for sometime, and wait inútil the phone wants to turn off, IT takes a while
    Frustating
  • Lowend0707Lowend0707 Posts: 4
    iPhone 6
    iOS 11.4
    Version 19.0.0
    Cell and wifi
    Phone heats up after a few minutes of playing (only heat when game is on) and drains battery quickly, 100%-46% in about 30 min. Also longer wait time to load fights in in all game modes
  • Iphone x
    Ios 11.4
    App 19.0
    Wifi and cell
    Super hot device. Game becomes unresponsive and laggy. Occurs in all game modes. Battery als drains really quick wont even charge while playing mcoc. Other apps and games do not have any similiar issue
  • B4nanaJoB4nanaJo Posts: 89
    Device and Model: iPhone 8
    Device Operating System: Most recent (07.07.18)
    Cellular or WiFi: Both, worst on cellular.
    Game Version Installed: Most recent (07.07.18)
    Game Mode: It happens whenever I play for longer than 15min, irrespective of the game mode.
    Description of the Issue: My phone over heats, menus and over game play slows down, movement from one menu screen to another bugs and slows down.
  • SayNoNameSayNoName Posts: 6
    iphone 6 iso 11.4 overheats after few mins in game gets soo hot my hands burns and laggs alot
  • Sakic19Sakic19 Posts: 98
    iPad Air 2
    Most recent iOs
    WiFi only
    Game Version 19.0
    Game Mode...Pick one!
    Issue... I can no longer log into the game. Before that, it was horrible lag and distorted graphics. Fighting controls worked 50% of the time. Block fails to block, or it would throw me forward.. I could go on about the controls but you did not fix them even after 2 support tickets, so I won’t waste time typing them all. Just fix the game please!
  • MBadialiMBadiali Posts: 22
    iPhone 7
    iOS 11.4
    Both WiFi and cellular
    All game modes
    Like everyone else phone is overheating badly.
    Can we get another update on the situation please. Will there be a fix in the immediate future or we just gonna keep rolling with the game as is for the time being.
  • fettlahfettlah Posts: 3
    Hi
    I have iPhone 6 iOS version 11.3 issues occur over both cellular and WiFi, game version 19.0 according to uk App Store last update was for the new antman eq
    Current issues are: sluggish champs, game lag in all fighting modes and also when moving between champs screen crystal screen store etc items in overflow do not show correctly for example a t5 iso often has the image of a tier 1 or 2 iso, champs randomly stopping mid combo dash back just not happening, screen over heating constantly and a 100% battery draining completely after only 1 hour of game play,
  • DnextbigtingDnextbigting Posts: 3
    iPhone 7 Plus. I’m all game modes. This weekend after my phone overheating 3 times. I did not even play long. Phone just froze and shut down. This is ridiculous.
  • RobyOneKenobyRobyOneKenoby Posts: 18
    edited July 2018
    Hello,

I have the latest iOS on my Ipad Mini 4 and until the last version the game works like a charms now with the last update is impossible to play latency in aq and aw kill me all the time plus the latency to block opponent is impossible in this way i can't play the game anymore so I have to leave the game please make it something quick and fast to fix latency issue in many iOS devices.... thanks

PS. For your info as a iOS developer I can tell that the game start good and is deteriorating every time you play AQ or AW so seem like a leak of memory that after some time crash the game.
  • Boom25Boom25 Posts: 3
    Device and Model: iPhone 6s
    Device Operating System: iOS 11.4
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi and LTE
    Game Mode: ALL
    Description of the Issue: My device is over heating. Game becomes unresponsive and lags.
    Sometimes my phone restarts and the volume shuts out. Battery draining completely after only 40 min of game play. I don't have this problem until update game.
  • EscoutsEscouts Posts: 428
    Device and Model: Phone 7+
    Device Operating System: IOS 11.4
    Cellular or WiFi: Both. Verizon
    Game mode: All
    Over heats and reboot’s back to home screen.
    Deleted, reinstalled, and rebooted
  • Mephi1983Mephi1983 Posts: 7
    I have IOS 11.4 in iPhone 6. My phone overheats resets of on more than 5 minutes arena at moment is no go. I was getting emergency screen black screams and everything in between since update 19.0
  • Danbull91Danbull91 Posts: 2
    Device- 6s plus
    Iso- 11
    Connection- WiFi
    Ever since the update this game only has been overheating my phone and the game has been lagging and freezing none of the other games/apps are doing this.
  • wytcoleswytcoles Posts: 1
    Device and Model: iPhone 7 Plus
    Device Operating System: iOS 10.3
    Cellular or WiFi: Cellular
    Game Mode: AW/AQ
    Description of the Issue:
    Mostly happens during alliance war. Some controls don't function and sometimes there is a lag. There are delays in blocking, evading, and attacking. It is sometimes frustrating to see your champion punching and kicking air. No problems during arena fights though.

I have been reading some posts here. It seems these problems have been going on since April. Are they working on a solution to these problems? Or did the complaints fell on deaf ears?
  • Galaxy76Galaxy76 Posts: 62
    iPhone 7...11.3 ,,,,overheating, freezing, black screen issue
  • PicklechipsPicklechips Posts: 45
    iPhone SE
    Operating system 11.0.2
    Both cellular and WiFi connections
    Game version 19.0.0

Game is lagging and glitching during fights in AQ, AW, event quests and arena. I am losing easy fights caused by missed blocks and evades because of glitching.

• Mini_GrMini_Gr Posts: 31
    Put phone into power save mode it fixes the performance issues I've tested this on both iOS (iPhone 7) and android (Samsung s7 edge, Samsung s6)
This discussion has been closed.