**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AQ Bracket Issue [Resolved: Compensation Given]

Comments

• SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Well this needs to be clear. If we as an alliance decide to enjoy the down time will our compensation later be lower?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Wiredawg1 wrote: »
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

Again, we would like to apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused and we hope to have more information for everybody soon.

Really you have to wait? Since when? You guys have reset aq after it started before...but you can't now all of a sudden?

If they pay out what we what I’ll have gotten, them I guess I’m ok waiting...isn’t that how peak milestones will work anyway?
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    No compensation should be based upon this currently running AQ its messed up, its caused alliances to mess up and many did not even start because they were not sure if it would cover the resources to enter or not from rewards or compensation
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I think what they are trying to say is, this is the last AQ with bracket system anyways, we could fix it of course but it's really not worth it since bracket system will be gone next AQ series anyways. Is a weekend and we only have a full team dealing with server outages but no one can really do anything about this until Monday which is already day 3. No point of restarting AQ because the brackets will still be wrong.
  • HarvesterSorr0wHarvesterSorr0w Posts: 112
    edited July 2018
    Why would we need to "wait for aq to be finished"? You guys pull "emergency maintenance" all the time. Every alliance worth anything in this game would tell you they'd gladly have this round of aq suspended until you fix this. I'm extremely confident saying that. I'm not going to put my resources into map 5 while this nonsense is ongoing. If that's what you meant by "we are free to run through it", you're delusional. If, on the other hand you mean you're making the maps free, well then I guess we'll continue just to not get rusty. But, no, waiting for the aq series to be finished is unacceptable.
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    Hey there everyone, I’ve got a quick update from the team. To begin, we want to apologize that this issue occurred. We know how hard you all have worked to move up between the different brackets and that logging in to find yourself in a different one could be upsetting.

Second, we wanted to let you know that we are working on a solution for this that includes compensation, but that we will need to wait for this AQ series to end in order to gather the data we need begin implementing that solution. In the meantime, everyone is free to run through the current AQ series if they so choose.

Again, we would like to apologize for any confusion this issue may have caused and we hope to have more information for everybody soon.

So @Kabam Zibiit

1) will our aq rank next week be negatively affected by this week’s aq score and result? I.e if we do not run aq this week we do not drop rank next week.

2) Will you roll back our aq rank to the previous rank (the correct rank) after this aq?

We NEED these information to decide whether we should keep running map 6 this week and waste a ton of resources on some pathetic glory and map 3 crystals or we should just not run aq this week without having any negative consequences on our rank.

At least tell us this so we can make the right decision regarding aq this week.

Thank you.
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited July 2018
    They need to clarify how compensation is decided and if this AQ will have any relevance on what compensation each Alliance gets, as they said we are free to run it or not, I'm guessing this AQ wont be the deciding factor.
    Please Clarify
  • KbugiiKbugii Posts: 167 ★★
    So last aq week my alliance loses out on a milestone that cost us 120 glory, a map 6 crystal, and 500+ spots in dorms dominion which is a bunch more glory and greater glory crystals. None of this is being comped for the outage. Thus the customer is penalized for the product.

Now this aq week we are in normal and hit all the milestones in the first 2 hrs. As a top 500 alliance we are losing out on a ton of glory and crystals. We are told nothing will be fixed until after the week is done. This again we the customers are penalized for the product.

So when you say we have to wait until the aq week is over to see what can be addressed does that mean we have to go through 5 days of no reward aq + 5 days of figuring out what to do (because that what happened this last time) + 4 more days until we see something because again that happened this last time. That’s basically 2 weeks for something that in the past you have stopped aq and reset it. This isn’t day 4, it’s day 1.
  • Primetime_769Primetime_769 Posts: 118
    Kabam stop telling us to be patient and send us rank down tickets now it’s only the right thing to do. This is getting old.
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Exactly they have reset it on day 1 before but now they can't
  • The_Savage_AncientThe_Savage_Ancient Posts: 134
    Just reset aq now and make it half hour timers
  • MattcoxMattcox Posts: 75
    @Kabam Zibiit y’all could atleast give us 30 minute timers again
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    DukeZman wrote: »
    DrZola wrote: »
    @Brainimpacter @AndyC21 @DrZola @Gmonkey @ILovePonies
    The way I read @Kabam Zibiit ‘s response is this: run this week. Collect the **** Normal rewards, and then once AQ is over and they can see everyone’s final score as to what bracket they would have been in they will send out compensation to players equal to what they should have gotten. Zibiit is basically saying we get to keep these puke rewards on top of it.
    If that’s NOT what he’s saying and Kabam does anything less it’ll be a travesty.

And that all may be correct. But why are you and I—neither of us mods nor Kabam employees—theorizing about what was meant by @Kabam Zibiit ‘s statement? We frankly shouldn’t have to be, except for the fact that the game team seems to be unable to communicate the same way most of the rest of the world does.

Dr. Zola

It’s like talking with my wife! 🤣🤣🤣

It’s called “copy and paste” with zero thought of what the message is.

Free aq maps??
    Free to waste resources??
    Feel free to get lame rewards??

Seem the same thing? Yeah just say feel free to do aq this week

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Ok serious question for this is Will this compensation be based on how well we do this AQ series and total points and fully cover what we have missed. If not then there is no point wasting the resources to run map 5 this round.
  • oakoak Posts: 43
    @Brainimpacter @AndyC21 @DrZola @Gmonkey @ILovePonies
    The way I read @Kabam Zibiit ‘s response is this: run this week. Collect the **** Normal rewards, and then once AQ is over and they can see everyone’s final score as to what bracket they would have been in they will send out compensation to players equal to what they should have gotten. Zibiit is basically saying we get to keep these puke rewards on top of it.
    If that’s NOT what he’s saying and Kabam does anything less it’ll be a travesty.

And that all may be correct. But why are you and I—neither of us mods nor Kabam employees—theorizing about what was meant by @Kabam Zibiit ‘s statement? We frankly shouldn’t have to be, except for the fact that the game team seems to be unable to communicate the same way most of the rest of the world does.

Dr. Zola

It’s like talking with my wife! 🤣🤣🤣

I hope you get at least reasonable compensation at home.

Dr. Zola

You guys made me laugh so loud I had to explain to my wife what was happening
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Wow, pretty disappointed with that reply. The game has really crapped lately. I can't run arena, every 8 or 9 matches my iPad overheats and shuts down, aq is a mess, aw is a mess, questing is a mess, so glad I didn't buy any of those great July 4th deals.

We are 5 hours into AQ and have already gotten all milestones, now we have to wait for two consecutive weeks worth of compensation when all kabam really needed to do was reset aq to start tomorrow or Monday and fix it, or at least make this a free week.

While I understand stuff happens in life, the way it gets handled by this company is pathetic.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    It is IMPERATIVE that we know if this weeks performance will have an impact on what our “compensation” will be. Not running map5&6 for terrible rewards
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    This game is going down hill real fast. This is just madness the way this game is run. Every week it’s another slap in the face for the players.

Guess there is only 1 thing left to do.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Wait until end of aq are you insane what about all the glory we arent getting that we use for war you must be out of your mind this **** needs to be fixed stat!!!! Not 5 days from now what a bunch of bs!!!
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Meanwhile we are spending thousands in resources that we don't even know if we will get back what a bunch of garbage
  • SvtMikeSvtMike Posts: 7
    The sad thing is that it would only take some transparency on their behalf. That would ease much of the tension.
This discussion has been closed.